Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

16 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

I'm not trolling, but there's nothing more GB (and I genuinely do love it) than the "landmarks" on that map being an Ace Hardware,a Dairy Queen, and a Target. 

People planning to attend the draft are going to be in for a real surprise finding out just how small Green Bay really is.  

18 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

People planning to attend the draft are going to be in for a real surprise finding out just how small Green Bay really is.  

It's so funny living up here....like Milwaukee is easy to get around in, but going from one end of the city to the other  is still 30-45 mins

GB/Appleton it's like "oh, it so er on the other side of town" and everyone gets all grumbly about a 10 min drive.

1 hour ago, Mr Bad Example said:

It's so funny living up here....like Milwaukee is easy to get around in, but going from one end of the city to the other  is still 30-45 mins

GB/Appleton it's like "oh, it so er on the other side of town" and everyone gets all grumbly about a 10 min drive.

10 minutes barely gets me across the river, and I can see across the river from my apartment. 

53 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

10 minutes barely gets me across the river, and I can see across the river from my apartment. 

You've got an apartment?  I'm living in a van down by the river!

• Like 1

Man looking at all the content that NFL teams share with their fans about the draft experience, Packers are by far one of the worst. Our social media presence is downright terrible, like it's is run by Murphy himself I feel like, hopefully when he goes we can get rid of the "no one can know what goes on inside Lambeau Field except for when Gute or Matt step to the podium, and Gute and Matt you aren't allowed to share anything up there anyway." 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Man looking at all the content that NFL teams share with their fans about the draft experience, Packers are by far one of the worst. Our social media presence is downright terrible, like it's is run by Murphy himself I feel like, hopefully when he goes we can get rid of the "no one can know what goes on inside Lambeau Field except for when Gute or Matt step to the podium, and Gute and Matt you aren't allowed to share anything up there anyway." 

Unfortunately the Packers have always kind of stayed in that "old guard" phase. Their social media platforms suck, they don't do "alternative" helmets or jerseys other than the throwback, they apparently won't give out the Number 0 to any players, etc. basically every new age thing teams are doing we don't do lol. 

At least Gute is a lot more straightforward than Ted ever was at the podium.