Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Gravedigger had a RAS of 3.15 but an 11.0 of a nickname. 

Also a solid gold celebration. When TJ Slaton hit the “Gravedigger” I knew he was going to be good because he studied the game. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Simply Sean Bean said:

display_image.jpg?x=753155

He done "spilled it" real good.

I remember an interview with Pick after we got Howie Green where a reporter confirmed that he, Raji and Green were in fact the heaviest average line in the League. He was so excited. Always good to see a big man get fired up like a little kid. 

Albert Breer -   📫📫 5.8 Mailbag 📫📫

📨 5⃣ NFC teams with the best shot at a 🏆.
📨 @Titans
 in Callahan Era, Year 1.
📨 Why Justin Simmons is still free.
📨 Reason to interview with the @Patriots.
📨 @SeanPayton's love for @BoNix10.
📨 Contextualizing Caleb.
📨 MORE!

1) San Francisco 49ers
2) Detroit Lions
3) Philadelphia Eagles
4) Los Angeles Rams
5) Green Bay Packers: Jordan Love made a major leap late in the year, and I think you can take his trajectory and—without calling him Aaron Rodgers—compare it favorably to Rodgers in 2008 and ’09. Also, I love the young skill group that’s going to grow up with him, and defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will supercharge a talented defense. The big question lingering from there, then, will be how things shake out along the offensive line.

https://www.si.com/nfl/nfl-headlines/five-nfc-teams-with-the-best-super-bowl-chances-01hxctcvg9e4

23 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Color me shocked we just claimed this guy.

Looks like a good pick up.  We need a guy with some length on the D-line.  Take a shot try to develop him see what happens.  Ole Gute leaves no stone unturned.  

28 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Interesting

I don't believe it.  But if true great then I won't have to find a a dark alley to choke a smoke.  Still though really doubt they would make that change.  Smokers are vile evil scum that must be shunned.  Heaven forbid someone gets a whiff of smoke they could die.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HokieHigh said:

Interesting

That can't be true unless Wisconsin is changing their state law, which I do not believe they are anytime soon.

There is no sources either.

Edited by Eternal