Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

15 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Us lucky season ticket holders got a letter today announcing indefinite suspension of in-person attendance. Unsurprising, but thought I'd pass along.

So you guys just get a refund or what?

only like 45,000 more people ahead of me until I get my season tickets. Been on the list for like 18 years so it Should be any day now... ;)

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

only like 45,000 more people ahead of me until I get my season tickets. Been on the list for like 18 years so it Should be any day now... ;)

Is there any walk-up "just get a ticket and get inside" market?

17 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@vegas492, take over the PFF discussion for me I don’t want to do it anymore.

I'll post the stuff every now and then, no problem.  I like looking at their stuff.

Found it very interesting that we have the #1 QB, Corner and Center.

Found it interesting just how poorly Kirksey was graded, especially compared to Barnes and Summers.  It's telling me that there is little reason to keep him next year.

King's score has me confused, though.  I thought he was doing better.  

Peter Bukowski -    Packers rookie Krys Barnes is a top-20 graded LB by PFF with at least 75 snaps.
He's graded out better than Eric Kendricks, Devin Bush, Deion Jones, Roquan Smith, Demario Davis, Kwon Alexander, Devin White & Tremaine Edmunds.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Eric Kendricks - 45th overall, 5.5 million cap hit followed by 12, 13, 11 cap hits.
Devin Bush - 10th overall, cap hits of 3, 4, 5 and 6 million.
Deion Jones - 52nd overall, cap hits of 10, 12, 14, 16 million.
Roquan Smith - 8th overall, cap hits of 4, 5, 6 million.
Demario Davis - 77th overall, cap hits of 10, 9, 10, 2 million.
Kwon Alexander - 124th overall, cap hits of 4, 16, 16 million.
Devin White - 5th overall, cap hits of 6, 8, 9 million.
Tremaine Edmunds - 16th overall, cap hits of 3 and 4 million

Krys Barnes - Undrafted, cap hit of 610,000.

Being right about being patient and waiting to hit on unimportant positions without massive investment = Priceless. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -    Packers rookie Krys Barnes is a top-20 graded LB by PFF with at least 75 snaps.
He's graded out better than Eric Kendricks, Devin Bush, Deion Jones, Roquan Smith, Demario Davis, Kwon Alexander, Devin White & Tremaine Edmunds.

Linebackers (inside).  Barnes is #16 at 67.2.  Tops is Jack at 91.1.  Only 4 guys with 80 or above score.  Summers is #57 at 42.1.  Kirksey is #72 at 31.9.

2 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Conservative Packer fans have said they're done with the NFL due to "politics in sports" so maybe the list will lurch forward next season.