GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Dudes name is Zimmer. Think your opinion of the guy is going to be taken seriously if you don’t even know his name? 

As for Keenum, this 2017 Keenum isn’t the same “career back up Keenum” so your point there doesn’t hold water. 

Ill stop here though because I’m coming dangerously close to defending the Vikings here and I’m feeling a little dirty for it. 

Edit: was supposed to quote someone on this but didn’t work and am to lazy to fix it. 

People have been waiting for Case to mess up every single day since he got the starting job. Dude has earned his keep.

I hope to god he leads them to the SB. And if he pulls of a win? You give that man his $$. He's made some incredibly questionable throws. But the dude has exceeded every single expectation from everyone.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

People have been waiting for Case to mess up every single day since he got the starting job. Dude has earned his keep.

I hope to god he leads them to the SB. And if he pulls of a win? You give that man his $$. He's made some incredibly questionable throws. But the dude has exceeded every single expectation from everyone.

I give Case a lot of credit, he has stepped up excellently.  But those WRs are tremendous, and he throws up a lot of prayers to them.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

I give Case a lot of credit, he has stepped up excellently.  But those WRs are tremendous, and he throws up a lot of prayers to them.

Without a doubt. Case also makes that offensive line look 100x better than they are by avoiding a tremendous amounts of pressure. He certainly has his faults, but he's proven himself to be able to lead this team to the NFC championship without ever costing them a shot/giving them multiple.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

I disagree. Banking on this be the new Keenum would be very risky. A risk I’d let another team make. If he helps Minnesota win a ring tell him thanks, give him his well deserved ring, wish him luck in his future endeavors and start looking for a real long term QB. I just would not trust Keenum to stay as good as he was this year, especially if they lose Shurmur. 

Just now, Ketchup said:

I disagree. Banking on this be the new Keenum would be very risky. A risk I’d let another team make. If he helps Minnesota win a ring tell him thanks, give him his well deserved ring, wish him luck in his future endeavors and start looking for a real long term QB. I just would not trust Keenum to stay as good as he was this year, especially if they lose Shurmur. 

Those are pretty hard to come by. And letting one just walk out the door due to his past blunders while he was still learning the game would be silly IMO.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Those are pretty hard to come by. And letting one just walk out the door due to his past blunders while he was still learning the game would be silly IMO.

It all comes down to if the Vikings think this is going to be the Keenum they get. If they think it is, pay the man. I personally think he’ll regress next year, especially losing Shurmur. 

Archived