GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, Quark3 said:

The rules say *someone* has to be here, and if everyone is terrible, the teams "here" will be too. They hand out a Lombardi Trophy every year, whether the teams involved are as good as the 75 Steelers, or whether they are the ... 17 Jaguars.

I've watched the NFL long enough to not act like a team good enough to be in the Conference Championship has NO chance to beat someone. And I'm a Giants fan and lived it twice in the past decade.

I'll never forget how pissed Pats haters were that we knocked out the Cowboys, Packers, and Saints as the only legitimate teams with a chance to compete with Brady.

Just now, The LBC said:

Honestly, that's what makes it worse.  He MADE the play that would have won the game, then instead of just going down he ran unnecessarily and fumbled it.

Yea but he at least initially did something. Williams did nothing but cost his team the game. Plus, the McCree fumble wasn't returned for the game-winning TD.

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

I can’t explain what Williams did. He ducks his head and can’t even see the target. Diggs has hops as well. Maybe him trying to avoid PI is the best explanation for it.

"Dont hit em high and give him 15 yards and a free play"

We got two completely different and amazing finishes today. 

The Steelers get the saddest most depressing most bittersweet game ending TD I've ever seen in my life. 

The Vikings get the most jubilant and incredibly comical game ending TD courtesy of a complete clown show train wreck by the Saints I've ever seen in my life. 

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

"Dont hit em high and give him 15 yards and a free play"

This is a good point. When I hear "don't hit them high," I think, "Okay, I'll just wrap them up and end the game." Maybe Williams thought, "I'll just not hit him at all."

Archived