GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, Pugger said:

Losing like that is brutal.  We've lost playoff games like that and it hurts for a long time.  :(

We know the feeling.  It happened to us in 2010 and 2011 as well.  And both games are infamous for poor Saints defensive play.

4 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

For the Saints since 2010:

Stefan Diggs

Vernon Davis

Marshawn Lynch

Take your pick. 

In regards to?  Worse feeling to lose to?  If so definitely Vernon Davis.  We win that game we weren't going to lose in the Super Bowl.  The Lynch play we were hit with a lot of injuries in the last 2-3 weeks which made a SB run unrealistic, this one sucks, but the fact we were even in the game at the end was a miracle in the first place.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nah. McCree at least picked the ball off to start.

Honestly, that's what makes it worse.  He MADE the play that would have won the game, then instead of just going down he ran unnecessarily and fumbled it.

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Man...the performance that Brees put on in the second half was legendary. Above all...I'm pissed that Marcus Williams took that from him. I'd been fine with losing...but to lose like that. Wow.

Welcome to Packers fandom, where in the future people will say " Brees only won one SB" like it was his fault. 

7 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Speaking of not be don't beating Philly, I can't recall a single time the Vikings have done so. Going back to Culpepper getting owned by Jim Johnson, and since then, I don't think even once, playoffs or regular season. Maybe there's a game that escapes my memory, but do we have to go back to the 90s?

Joe webb on that tuesday game or what ever it was

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Yes. It's even worse than that. At least Bostic was tracking and touched the ball. Williams was the last line of defense and not only did he miss Diggs completely, he takes out his own teammate! 

You're right. I doubt anyone thought to tell Williams, "Don't tackle your teammate and let Diggs waltz in for a TD."

Archived