GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Will Tom Brady rise up and end the advent of mediocre QB's running roughshod in the playoffs?

Yep. Saints losing pretty much takes all the excitement out for me as none of these teams are gonna beat Brady and Belichick. Really wanted to see a Brady vs Brees Super Bowl

Just now, jrry32 said:

I'm not sure that even qualifies as tackling. All you have to do is let him trip over you. He ended up taking out his teammate. Does he have vision issues?

Tackling invloves tackling form. He has done that head down tackle before and missed.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not sure that even qualifies as tackling. All you have to do is let him trip over you. He ended up taking out his teammate. Does he have vision issues?

Pretty sure he could have Human Cape'd that (the safety who was notorious for that nickname, his actual name escapes me, but I'm sure Eagles fans will chime in with it shortly) and likely slowed Diggs down enough that Lattimore would have been there to clean-up.

Edit: Of course, I remember the dude's name as soon as I hit submit; it's Sean Considine.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

He might, but he'll have defense 1a and 1b to go through.

Maybe. Lots of trends in play right now. Curses in the NFC. But Brady also would be looking to cap off his 3rd in 4 years for a 2nd time against the Eagles. So they could win as well.

Archived