GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

7 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

lol you're tears are so salty

This goes much deeper than just this game fam we haven't beat yall in Philly since the 80's if im not mistaken. Theirs just always bad blood in that game when we play yall.   I have always been against the eagles their one of my most disliked team along with the Saints and the 49ers :)     If it was just losing this 1 time against yall i wouldn't even sweat it.   Heck i don't dislike the Pats and they took the biggest thing ever from us.   Their in my top 3 fav. teams with the Falcons and Jags. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Someone needs to investigate Williams back account to make sure there isn't a large deposit made tonight. That wasnt a tackle attempt. He contorted his body to literally miss Diggs. I could see if he bounced off him because he put his head down, but he literally moves to miss him entirely.

Yea, it was a weird decision. The only person he hit was his teammate. Diggs was a sitting duck if Williams wanted to try and wrap him up.

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So I fell asleep when it was 17-0... sounds like a decent ending.

That was quite a mistake.

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

I think Jimmy Johnson nailed it, for a split second he was afraid he was going to commit a PI. Games are sometimes lost and won in that fraction of a second in a single player's head.

That's the only logical explanation. He couldn't see the ball and just totally panicked. 

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Someone needs to investigate Williams back account to make sure there isn't a large deposit made tonight. That wasnt a tackle attempt. He contorted his body to literally miss Diggs. I could see if he bounced off him because he put his head down, but he literally moves to miss him entirely.

tbh we should be investigating Buffalo Wild Wings

Speaking of not be don't beating Philly, I can't recall a single time the Vikings have done so. Going back to Culpepper getting owned by Jim Johnson, and since then, I don't think even once, playoffs or regular season. Maybe there's a game that escapes my memory, but do we have to go back to the 90s?

Just now, showtime said:

I will say, seeing Ken Crawley get tackled by his own teammate preventing him from even trying to make a play on Diggs was so sweet.  I haven't seen a CB hold and grab receivers more than Crawley.  Justice has been served.

Okay, hold on there, I agree that Crawley is super grabby, but Brandon Browner played for your team. xD

Archived