GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

You sound like @biletnikoff

I am legit curious how biletnikoff could spin these results. Brees and Roethlisberger eliminated. Julio Jones and Matt Ryan redemption tour cut short. Keenum vs Foles in the NFCC. Some real blockbusters there. Would be interesting seeing him twist into a pretzel explaining how these games were fixed.

Really really tough break for Saints fans btw. But what a game.

Just now, childofpudding said:

I am legit curious how biletnikoff could spin these results. Brees and Roethlisberger eliminated. Julio Jones and Matt Ryan redemption tour cut short. Keenum vs Foles in the NFCC. Some real blockbusters there. Would be interesting seeing him twist into a pretzel explaining how these games were fixed.

Really really tough break for Saints fans btw. But what a game.

"That's what the NFL wants you to think. They know that I am onto them."

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Update: My wife is still moping in the closet.  My kids are gleefully dancing around outside the closed door.  I've trained them well, but I fear that only one of them may live out the night.  They underestimate her.

There's another one coming, so no harm no foul.

Just now, Pugger said:

Man, losing like this is the worst.  If ya gotta lose you'd almost rather get blown out and not have this nightmare to keep you up nights.

Fortunately, I never truly thought we would actually pull out the win until maybe 2 seconds before that play.

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

"Dont hit em high and give him 15 yards and a free play"

I mean Diggs jumps so high, and Williams got there as Diggs is jumping. Like the only thing he could’ve done there is just wait for Diggs to come down and then wrap him up which is pretty unusual to see.

Archived