GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

12 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Yep. Saints losing pretty much takes all the excitement out for me as none of these teams are gonna beat Brady and Belichick. Really wanted to see a Brady vs Brees Super Bowl

You are just repeating yourself ad nauseum. I also thought saints had a better chance but it's a team game. The qb that beat Brady Pats  in the Super Bowl was eli. The Manning that led the broncos in 2015 was worse than these qbs imo. They best the Pats. Purely on defense. The vikings don't have as good a defense but I think the offense is better. 

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I will say, seeing Ken Crawley get tackled by his own teammate preventing him from even trying to make a play on Diggs was so sweet.  I haven't seen a CB hold and grab receivers more than Crawley.  Justice has been served.

Anybody else see the irony in a Seahawks fan saying this ??

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I see 3 pocket passing, poor athlete, finesse QBs and then there's Blake Bortles.

I see three tall QBs and then there's Case Keenum.

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

Man...the performance that Brees put on in the second half was legendary. Above all...I'm pissed that Marcus Williams took that from him. I'd been fine with losing...but to lose like that. Wow.

It reminds me of the Broncos-Ravens game.

2 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Even worse than the Bostic onside kick epic fail, really? 

I still feel for Saints fans, though.

Nah Bostick is still worse. Williams made an awful play in the moment.

Bostick received instructions from the sidelines 15 seconds earlier, "block for Jordy Nelson" then went ahead and cost the Packers a SB trip by doing the exact opposite an instance later.

2 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Even worse than the Bostic onside kick epic fail, really? 

I still feel for Saints fans, though.

Yes. It's even worse than that. At least Bostic was tracking and touched the ball. Williams was the last line of defense and not only did he miss Diggs completely, he takes out his own teammate! 

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

Man...the performance that Brees put on in the second half was legendary. Above all...I'm pissed that Marcus Williams took that from him. I'd been fine with losing...but to lose like that. Wow.

Losing like that is brutal.  We've lost playoff games like that and it hurts for a long time.  :(

2 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

The Pats lost to a geriatric Peyton 2 years ago. If the Vikes/Jags were so terrible they wouldn't be here.

ok well the Jags probably won't beat the Pats but at least MN has a chance lol

The rules say *someone* has to be here, and if everyone is terrible, the teams "here" will be too. And the Vikes and Jags (and Eagles, sans Wentz, are). They hand out a Lombardi Trophy every year, whether the teams involved are as good as the 75 Steelers, or whether they are the ... 17 Jaguars.

Archived