GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, dtait93 said:

Brady > Bortles, Keenum, Foles

Brees was the only one who could go toe to toe with Brady on the biggest stage. Only hope any of the Jags, Vikes or Eagles have is for their defense to have an all time historic performance

Will Tom Brady rise up and end the advent of mediocre QB's running roughshod in the playoffs?

Just now, dtait93 said:

Brady > Bortles, Keenum, Foles

Brees was the only one who could go toe to toe with Brady on the biggest stage. Only hope any of the Jags, Vikes or Eagles have is for their defense to have an all time historic performance

Brees picked them apart in the second half after a very unlucky first half. I don't see why Brady couldn't do the same. 

2 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Brees picked them apart in the second half after a very unlucky first half. I don't see why Brady couldn't do the same. 

Colin Kaeprernick had more success against Seattle than Manning playing his best season ever (statistically). Different teams, different games.

6 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

That's the one place he has struggled. Tackling.

I'm not sure that even qualifies as tackling. All you have to do is let him trip over you. He ended up taking out his teammate. Does he have vision issues?

8 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Come on baby give me my all defensive SB  Jags vs Vikings lets go folks.    If the Falcons can't win it im fine with any of the Jags, Vikings, or Pats winning it as long as it's not the Eagles.

lol you're tears are so salty

Archived