GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

3 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I can't be mad at the Vikings. They played a great game, I don't mind losing. But that missed tackle will go down as one of the worst plays in Saints history, football history, and sports history.

That play by Williams IS the worst play in football history! No way around it

2 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

this is too crazy. Poor LBC.

Oh, I'm still going to give her crap.  I'll likely just end up getting hit or having to sleep on the couch for it.

I gave her crap when the Dodgers were getting roasted in the 2nd inning en-route to losing the WS, so this can be no different... and that instance, I'm pretty sure, roundabout ended up in her getting pregnant again.

1 minute ago, JMG5 said:

Yeah.. That's what I'm thinking. I feel like if the Patriots can beat the Jags then they can certainly beat the Eagles or the Vikings. I'm rooting for the Vikings though. 

Brady > Bortles, Keenum, Foles

Brees was the only one who could go toe to toe with Brady on the biggest stage. Only hope any of the Jags, Vikes or Eagles have is for their defense to have an all time historic performance

1 minute ago, RandomCampBody said:

They can't switch but he was throwing ducks all game

He was throwing off balance and on the run, those are tough and he doesn't have the arm for sure. But all but one were well placed balls or safely inaccurate.

Archived