GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

I really just hope that Williams can get over this. Obviously a disaster of a play, probably one of the worst in history, and something he'll have to live with, but he's a talented kid, and hopefully he's mentally strong enough to regroup and come back strong next year. 

Someone needs to investigate Williams back account to make sure there isn't a large deposit made tonight. That wasnt a tackle attempt. He contorted his body to literally miss Diggs. I could see if he bounced off him because he put his head down, but he literally moves to miss him entirely.

6 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I didn’t really care who won this game , just please don’t let the Eagles get to the SB. Eagles and Vikings are just gonna cancel each other out. Whereas I think the Saints would’ve actually beat the Eagles. 

Not if their secondary plays like they did tonight.  I wonder, how many defensive holding/PI penalties did they get?

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Someone needs to investigate Williams back account to make sure there isn't a large deposit made tonight. That was a tackle attempt. He contorted his body to literally miss Diggs. I could see if he bounced off him because he put his head down, but he literally moves to miss him entirely.

I think Jimmy Johnson nailed it, for a split second he was afraid he was going to commit a PI. Games are sometimes lost and won in that fraction of a second in a single player's head.

Archived