GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Good luck, Nabbs.  I don't really know who to cheer for in this one.  If you guys win, it means you are still a very dangerous team, and that would mean we would have to travel to your house if we get past the Saints.  If the Falcons win, we get to bring them back to Minny and try to get a little "revenge" for the '98 NFCCG, which is still the most devastating loss in my life as a Vikings fan. 

That was the 2nd greatest day in my life as a Falcons fan. (First being demolishing the Packers last year in the NFCCG)

30 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:
33 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Rammy's sarcasm runs thick. LOL He's been waiting all week for this game. Hope it doesn't go "his way" (Atlanta Win)! ?

Good luck, Nabbs.  I don't really know who to cheer for in this one.  If you guys win, it means you are still a very dangerous team, and that would mean we would have to travel to your house if we get past the Saints.  If the Falcons win, we get to bring them back to Minny and try to get a little "revenge" for the '98 NFCCG, which is still the most devastating loss in my life as a Vikings fan. 

No question Buck, you root for the Falcons and at home Playoff gm assuming the Vikings take care of business. Good luck in a few hrs. Maybe the Eagles surprise the masses (not I mind you) and we see you in a week.

Still hoping for a 

Vikings @ Eagles

Tennessee @ Jacksonville

Hoping for a Big middle finger to the NFL and their marketing for the SB. No SB Champion HOF bound QB's (TB, Ben, Brees) to market. ? 

Foles, Keenum, Mariota, Bortles! Wooo whooooooo!!!

Archived