GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

Cole has been one hell of a find towards the end of the season for the Jags. A rare case of injuries actually helping a team discover some good players buried on their depth chart.

Yeah, I'm wondering what they do with their receivers moving forward. I know Lee and Arob are free agents, not sure what Hurns' contract situation is. But Westbrook looks to have something, and Cole has been pretty legit from what I have seen. 

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm wondering what they do with their receivers moving forward. I know Lee and Arob are free agents, not sure what Hurns' contract situation is. But Westbrook looks to have something, and Cole has been pretty legit from what I have seen. 

Assuming Lee walks, as Cole and Dede are somewhat redundant with him, unless he takes a really team friendly deal. Gotta think they want ARob around, just a matter of whether or not they can get a deal done.

Just now, childofpudding said:

You dont think this defense can stop the Patriits? They are basically the ideal blueprint for doing it. Pressure by front 4 with great man coverage behind it

Defense is amazing, but Blake Bortles in New England?  I could be wrong, but I'm taking the Pats.

Archived