GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

Just now, Starless said:

Vikings need to make a QB switch in the second half. Keenum doesn't have the arm to bring them back from 17 down.

Who else tho? Teddy isnt gonna light a top tier defense on fire. And Bradford is Keenum but older, more injury prone, less athletic, and more checkdowny

Just now, Forge said:

I have to imagine that is the best case scenario for the NFL. I would have been really curious to see a Minny / Jax super bowl rating. 

I wanted a Minny/Jax SB.

But yes, Philly/NE had to have been what the NFL wanted.  Evil Empire v. Team that has never won. NE beat Philly in 04.  Plus back up Qb v Brady.  Plus two very big markets.

Eagles are the one team I didn't want in the SB.

No offense to anyone here, my buddy is a total fairweather Eagles fan and he's obnoxious as hell lately.

Tomorrow I'll probably tell him how good McNabb, Jackson and McCoy are looking and he'll ask if there was ever any doubt.

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Who else tho? Teddy isnt gonna light a top tier defense on fire. And Bradford is Keenum but older, more injury prone, less athletic, and more checkdowny

Bradford has a much better arm than Keenum. He can actually threaten with perimeter throws consistently.

Archived