GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

2 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Will the Eagles be the most cheered for team in a Superbowl this decade, or going even further back? Underdogs for so many reasons and everybody tired of the Patriots winning is going to have a lot of people cheering "Foles" in a couple weeks.

I think you underrated just how much the average joe dislikes the Eagles fanbase. Look no further than the "Santa" story which should've died three decades ago but always gets brought up.

Just now, footlunder said:

Foles is food bc of your system. Wentz is a good qb on his own but your system def helps him bigly.  Newsflash!  That’s what you want.  

What happened to everyone saying Doug Pederson may be the worst hire of 2016 and i snot worth a HC gig? Now he has the best offensive system in the NFL

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

While I do echo your sentiments are 100% correct as I've argued Pederson has schemed Wentz better than some of his numbers suggest, the idea of calling a guy "injury prone" due to one freak accident is a bit of a joke. And whether he Pederson has helped Wentz through scheming, he's still made the plays all season long.

Wentz is talented and he made plays, but Pederson made Wentz's life and job a HECK of a lot easier with his scheme. Wentz basically had to just not mess up 95% of the time, not make something out of nothing. That's a good player not an MVP in my eyes.

Archived