GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

11 hours ago, whitehops said:

is there something wrong with the field in philadelphia by the way? i remember noticing last week that a lot of players on both teams were slipping. could it have just been frost or something or is that always a problem?

It's not always a problem, it happens on occasion due to the heated elements under the field. will make it slick sometimes.
Opposing teams usually have a harder time with it. Don't be shocked if you see Diggs wipe out once or twice on a double move or comeback.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It's not always a problem, it happens on occasion due to the heated elements under the field. will make it slick sometimes.
Opposing teams usually have a harder time with it. Don't be shocked if you see Diggs wipe out once or twice on a double move or comeback.

Sounds like a nice week there, that should help keep the field dry and not soft.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sounds like a nice week there, that should help keep the field dry and not soft.

it can happen from condensation though under the tarp, like if the temps fluctuate a lot day to night the days leading up (which it is)
You'll see a little of it...shouldn't be as bad as last week though

My dad is in that business, that's what he always said about their field.

they maintain the field pretty well though, one of the better grass fields in the league.
That's just the only quirk...occasionally they have to re-sod midseason.

42 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

it can happen from condensation though under the tarp, like if the temps fluctuate a lot day to night the days leading up (which it is)
You'll see a little of it...shouldn't be as bad as last week though

My dad is in that business, that's what he always said about their field.

they maintain the field pretty well though, one of the better grass fields in the league.
That's just the only quirk...occasionally they have to re-sod midseason.

They always have to re-sod it now with Temple playing there.

Heard a stat on NFLN saying the Eagles led the League in QB Pressures by a wide margin. Pressuring QB on 41% of their drops.Ā 

Having not watched but a handful of Viking games, how good is their OL? Who's the weakest links? Do they struggle in Pass Protect? Should there be concern for Keenum?

I know I'm worried as hell about the Griffen - Big V matchup since Supposedly he's given up the most QB hits in the NFL at LT since being named the Starter.

36 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Heard a stat on NFLN saying the Eagles led the League in QB Pressures by a wide margin. Pressuring QB on 41% of their drops.Ā 

Having not watched but a handful of Viking games, how good is their OL? Who's the weakest links? Do they struggle in Pass Protect? Should there be concern for Keenum?

I know I'm worried as hell about the Griffith - Big V matchup since Supposedly he's given up the most QB hits in the NFL at LT since being named the Starter.

We'd probably pressure QB's on 53% of their drops if we'd just give Steven Means some of Long's and CurriesĀ snaps. He's secretly responsible for our turnaround. His ki is over 9000, and the team feeds off it from his bench position. If someone told him this was a preseason game, he'd get 2.5 sacks.

14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Disagree. Watch it turn out to be a low 20's type matchup. 20-17 or 24-21 type win with ST/DEF scoring for one or both.

I'm thinking like 10-7 or 13-7. I don't think it gets into the 20s.

Archived