GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The Eagles want to win you say? May as well get a guy with the highest postseason winning percentage in NFL history and disguise him in a dog mask.

Why not the only QB in NFL history to have a QBR over a 100 in his first two playoff starts? That too might work?

I mean it could be much worse then both options and we find out it's Kapernick?

18 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I think the Eagles win because they can wear those dog masks during the whole game. That way, they can secretly replace Nick Foles with Blake Bortles.

If they can sneak another QB into the game wearing a dog mask and they pick Blake Bortles to be that guy, they don't deserve to win.  :D

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Why not the only QB in NFL history to have a QBR over a 100 in his first two playoff starts? That too might work?

I mean it could be much worse then both options and we find out it's Kapernick?

We've got dog masks on the field and you're trying to pretend like Vanilla Vick isn't your destiny. Son, the writing's on the wall here.

23 minutes ago, showtime said:

Jon Gruden's advice to Case Keenum before the NFL Draft.

Keenum to Oakland? Ha!

I'll be honest - after being pretty against Keenum ever starting again after his stint in Houston, he's proven me wrong. 

37 minutes ago, whitehops said:

is there something wrong with the field in philadelphia by the way? i remember noticing last week that a lot of players on both teams were slipping. could it have just been frost or something or is that always a problem?

It's too awesome and therefore repels all that suck too much to be on it.

16 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Keenum to Oakland? Ha!

Tag Keenum, get him to sign, trade him to Oakland for Carr, resign Teddy. Then we can truly see who is better, Bridgewater or Carr as they compete in preseason.

Dear lord, I just broke the forum, please don't let that happen, please don't let that happen.

Archived