Jump to content
Leader

NFL News & Notes

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, TheBitzMan said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/08/21/chicago-bears-kicker-competition-obsession-cody-parkey-miss-matt-nagy-eddy-pineiro

Lol Bears, this is hilarious.

"Several sources active in the kicking community say Parkey is clearly better than anyone the Bears brought in this offseason"

And the default “winner” of the kicking competition, at least for now, is some cat named Eddy Pineiro, who has never kicked in a regular season NFL game.

ESPN also posted an article on the topic, and the rejected kickers say that Nagy had them kick field goals over and over again from a distance of 43 yards, the distance at which Parkey bonked the potential game-winner in last year’s playoffs. Sounds like Coach Nagy stuck in the loop:      https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27434075/nagy-defends-bears-kicker-search-amid-backlash   () - : #

Edited by JQ1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JQ1 said:

And the default “winner” of the kicking competition, at least for now, is some cat named Eddy Pineiro, who has never kicked in a regular season NFL game.

ESPN also posted an article on the topic, and the rejected kickers say that Nagy had them kick field goals over and over again from a distance of 43 yards, the distance at which Parkey bonked the potential game-winner in last year’s playoffs. Sounds like Coach Nagy stuck in the loop:      https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27434075/nagy-defends-bears-kicker-search-amid-backlash   () - : #

Wow, Nagy sounds like a complete head case.  His obsession over this nightmare will continue to distract his team and keep the negative vibe prevalent.  Good luck to their kickers in that environment, LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Uh, Patrick Chung indicted on cocaine charges?

He might want to move to mexicooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pinero doesn't suck though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Uh, Patrick Chung indicted on cocaine charges?

He wouldn't share.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Pinero doesn't suck though

True, but in that environment, it doesn't matter how good you are - when you have a headcase coach giving you death stares all day everyday, LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

True, but in that environment, it doesn't matter how good you are - when you have a headcase coach giving you death stares all day everyday, LOL.

True and I should have said, I don't think he sucks. He seems to have some ability. He wasn't a total nobody coming out of school, but yeah that looks a bit scary there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Uh, Patrick Chung indicted on cocaine charges?

 

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He wouldn't share.  

So we've got a deranged killer.  Owner who was caught on tape...uh...yah I'll leave it at that.  And now a player indicted on cocaine charges.

Just a long list of strange stuff from that organization.  Sure they win, but this is getting odd.  It just stacks up on itself.

Deflategate.  Tuck rule. 

What else am I missing?  I"m sure there is more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 1:33 PM, vegas492 said:

 

So we've got a deranged killer.  Owner who was caught on tape...uh...yah I'll leave it at that.  And now a player indicted on cocaine charges.

Just a long list of strange stuff from that organization.  Sure they win, but this is getting odd.  It just stacks up on itself.

Deflategate.  Tuck rule. 

What else am I missing?  I"m sure there is more.

open-mouth children kissing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

open-mouth children kissing

That time Vladimir Putin stole a superbowl ring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lions lose two starters in a meaningless preseason game (no idea how long they will be out) and people in Packerland are complaining because we aren't playing our starters enough. SMH! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, incognito_man said:

open-mouth children kissing

Don't remind me of this you SOB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 2:33 PM, vegas492 said:

 

So we've got a deranged killer.  Owner who was caught on tape...uh...yah I'll leave it at that.  And now a player indicted on cocaine charges.

Just a long list of strange stuff from that organization.  Sure they win, but this is getting odd.  It just stacks up on itself.

Deflategate.  Tuck rule. 

What else am I missing?  I"m sure there is more.

You literally missed the biggest one in Spygate, duh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You literally missed the biggest one in Spygate, duh. 

I don't know man, having a psychopathic, serial killer on your team is tough to beat.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×