NFL News & Notes

Leader

50 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Bertie Boatsman -

This year, each team will play 17 games. Some teams will make the playoffs, others will not. Some of those teams will have made the playoffs last year and some will have not. Cowboys and Colts and Broncos. Yee haw.

This goes to show why Bertie Boatsman is never wrong. You know, Bertie Boatsman still has a black and white television set. This is why the teams all look the same to him. On any given Sunday Bertie says one team will win and the other will lose. Unless there’s a tie. And just to circle back, Bertie always wears a white shirt and a black tie so he looks good on television

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

Mike Garafolo -  The Ravens are signing veteran LB Kyler Fackrell to their practice squad following his visit the last two days. Fackrell spent last season with the #Chargers and was with the #Raiders this spring.

Best 3rd round pick GB has made in the last decade. Amazing.

• Like 2

Adam Schefter -  Bills and TE Dawson Knox reached agreement on a four-year contract extension that ties to him Buffalo through 2026 season, per sources. The deal is expected to place Knox in the top five highest-paid tight ends in the league. He will sign it after practice today.

///

Not a bad career path for a guy many thought was an outright bum.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Adam Schefter -  Bills and TE Dawson Knox reached agreement on a four-year contract extension that ties to him Buffalo through 2026 season, per sources. The deal is expected to place Knox in the top five highest-paid tight ends in the league. He will sign it after practice today.

///

Not a bad career path for a guy many thought was an outright bum.

I really liked him in the draft. He was one of "my guys".

26 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

thats florio's take but i don't think it would matter. ravens better off to just franchise tag him 2x

Don't know what Florio's take is because I've never seen him. Is probably the feeling of every front office person in the NFL though, Jackson needs a buffer to take the emotion out of it for him. Nothing ideal about franchise tagging him twice either.