1. Kirk Cousins: $27.5M
T-2. Marcus Mariota: $20.922M
T-2. Jameis Winston: $20.922M
4. Derek Carr: $19.9M
5. Joe Flacco: $18.5M
6. Jimmy Garoppolo: $17.2M
T-7. Melvin Ingram: $17M
T-7. Von Miller: $17M

Randall gets the last laugh but he also kinda proves GB's point about his maturity issues with a comment like this. One of the worst trades in Packers history? Lol....appreciate the confidence he shows in himself but this deal is a foot note as it stands today. Now, if Randall turns into a HOF talent then sure, but the odds of that are slim

EDi6e22XUAAB_v6?format=png

Quote is from this story on the Browns

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2851619-out-of-the-factory-of-sadness

• Like 1

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Randall gets the last laugh but he also kinda proves GB's point about his maturity issues with a comment like this. One of the worst trades in Packers history? Lol....appreciate the confidence he shows in himself but this deal is a foot note as it stands today. Now, if Randall turns into a HOF talent then sure, but the odds of that are slim

EDi6e22XUAAB_v6?format=png

Quote is from this story on the Browns

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2851619-out-of-the-factory-of-sadness

How in the **** are you immature for being upset about getting traded for a crap backup QB when you are your team's best defensive back? 

Randall has 14 interceptions in his first four years.  With two touchdowns. 

Charles Woodson had 12 interceptions and 2 touchdowns in his first 5 years. 

Polamalu had 10 in his first five with zero touchdowns.

If the Browns go on to win a Super Bowl and Randall plays a significant role in that and continues getting turnovers at this rate, you better believe he's in line for a spot in Canton considering the significance of the Browns turning into Super Bowl contenders.  If he merely maintains his current pace, he's going to have 28 career interceptions and 4 touchdowns at 31 years old, and that's if he doesn't have a breakout year in the 7-10 interception range as most good safeties do.  Nick Collins had 4 interceptions in his first three years before breaking out with 7 interceptions and 3 touchdowns. 

This is the kind of bitter revisionist history I hate when it comes to Randall. 

*He didn't ask to be traded. 
*He played out of position for three years without a single complaint about doing what our team asked of him.
*He was literally our best cornerback while still playing out of position.
*He was literally our best cornerback while dealing with a fricking GROIN injury for 10 weeks. 

Literally everybody on this board was sick and tired of Dom Capers and his crappy overly complicated defense, but Randall gets mad about it and suddenly he's a pariah.  Randall gets upset about Burnett giving him a stupid check, which he listens to, tries to cover for Burnett's mistake and gets a talking to, gets sent to the locker room for a half, leaves game after it's over and gets accused of quitting on his team. 

You act like he pissed on the Packers logo when the Packers organization did him far more harm than he did to us. 

It's this kind of crap that makes fans boo Andrew Luck as he decides to retire for his own health. 

These are human beings.  Getting accused of being immature for calling out a crappy trade, are you kidding me? 

Literally everybody here wanted Burnett gone.
Literally everybody here wanted Clinton-Dix gone.
Literally everybody here wanted Matthews gone.
Literally everybody here wanted Brice gone.
Literally everybody here wanted Perry gone.
Literally everybody here wanted Capers gone.
Literally everybody here wanted McCarthy gone.

Those are the veterans and coaches who wanted Randall gone. 

Those are the players and coached that forced Gute to trade an all-pro caliber safety for a backup QB.

Literally EVERYBODY involved in getting rid of Randall is gone.
Literally EVERYBODY that we got for Randall is gone. 

And yet people are still acting like it was imperative we get rid of Randall. 

How does that make sense? 

Yeah, yeah, I get it, I'm obsessed, I need a chill pill, I need a nap, whatever. 

There is zero sense involved in that and I'm sick of hearing about how Randall is some immature baby just because he's no longer a Packer. 

• Like 1

Dude I was always against the trade of Randall and thought it stunk from the start. Barking up the wrong tree there. Gute isn't absolved of any blame for it either IMO, regardless of the circumstances. He wasn't forced to trade him for a crappy backup QB. He didn't HAVE to take that deal

I was moreso commenting on Randall calling this one of the worst trades in GB history. That's a bold take, maybe he'll back it up but he'll need to turn into a HOF player for that to be true. Right now that gets a big LOL outta me

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Dude I was always against the trade of Randall and thought it stunk from the start. Barking up the wrong tree there. Gute isn't absolved of any blame for it either IMO, regardless of the circumstances. He wasn't forced to trade him for a crappy backup QB. He didn't HAVE to take that deal

I was moreso commenting on Randall calling this one of the worst trades in GB history. That's a bold take, maybe he'll back it up but he'll need to turn into a HOF player for that to be true. Right now that gets a big LOL outta me

You brought it on yourself man. I will never bring up the name that rhymes with Precarious Sandal again. Unless I'm saying that he sucks because sometimes I like to watch the world burn.

• Like 3

Just now, deltarich87 said:

You gotta remember Randall's mom was probably under 5 years old at the time of the John Hadl trade. 

You'd be hard pressed to find a trade worse than the Randall trade since Randall has been alive. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You brought it on yourself man. I will never bring up the name that rhymes with Precarious Sandal again. Unless I'm saying that he sucks because sometimes I like to watch the world burn.

I'll say it again, admit that was a crap trade in principle and in practice and I'll drop it.

At this point I'm not even arguing the trade (the post above).  I'm arguing about people calling Randall immature for calling the trade as stupid as it was. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Precarious Sandal now joins the ranks of The Diurnal Raptor and He Who Garnishes Expensive Pastas as names best not mentioned here. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

This time it will be 21-0 cause we won't have a DB out there blowing coverages.

I KNOW YOU'RE TROLLING ME BUT WATCH THE ****ING PLAY!  THAT WAS 100% ON BURNETT!  YOU CANNOT TELL ME OTHERWISE!  BURNETT LITERALLY SIGNALS TO RANDALL SECONDS BEFORE THE PLAY AND RANDALL GOES TO THE CENTER OF THE FIELD AND BURNETT COMPLETELY SCREWED RANDALL AND RANDALL GETS ALL THE BLAME!

It's literally the veteran crap that goes on at every single job.  The new employee gets told to do something and then gets the blame even though the senior employee told them to do the wrong thing. 

Is this Stupid World where everybody decides to neglect the fact that everybody wanted ACCOUNTABILITY on defense but also want Randall gone because he tried to hold veterans accountable?