NFL News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Doesn't Matt Stafford fit that description though? They have failed finding a decent RB or a serviceable defense.   

He absolutely fits the description.  Problem with the Lions is they lack the other three factors consistently.  The X factor (decent QB) only applies if you at least have a combo of any of the other factors also.

Sage Rosenfels -    Rick Spielman > Ted Thompson

Ross Uglem -  

RS: 12 seasons, 5 losing seasons, 2 playoff wins, 4 NFCN titles, .571 win %, 8-16-1 vs. GB, 0 Super Bowl Ws

TT: 13 seasons, 3 losing seasons, 10 playoff wins, 6 NFCN titles, .604 win%, 16-10-1 vs. MIN, Super Bowl XLV Champion

29 minutes ago, Leader said:

Sage Rosenfels -    Rick Spielman > Ted Thompson

Ross Uglem -  

RS: 12 seasons, 5 losing seasons, 2 playoff wins, 4 NFCN titles, .571 win %, 8-16-1 vs. GB, 0 Super Bowl Ws

TT: 13 seasons, 3 losing seasons, 10 playoff wins, 6 NFCN titles, .604 win%, 16-10-1 vs. MIN, Super Bowl XLV Champion

Lol. Sage, I hope ziggy agrees with you for years to come.

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Which one of you is “Daniel”?

‪https://www.packers.com/news/mt5-expanded-playoffs-proving-to-be-positive-for-league‬

Lolol why did they even use that one. And the religious crap at the end too. 

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lolol why did they even use that one. And the religious crap at the end too. 

Why did I use that one? The Kevin king rant, AJ Dillon, Kmart blue light special, Murphy saying he didn’t know what his question was. It was perfect.

edit: I didn’t know these 5 questions with Murphy were a thing but I was to subscribe now

Edited by Arthur Penske

8 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Why did I use that one? The Kevin king rant, AJ Dillon, Kmart blue light special, Murphy saying he didn’t know what his question was. It was perfect.

edit: I didn’t know these 5 questions with Murphy were a thing but I was to subscribe now

I'm just saying I'm surprised they put that one in the article when there's no way he's going to address any of it. 

• Like 1