NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Jackson State? Florida State would just swoop on in, it isn't even a crime in Tallahassee.

Good point. But I think JSU got some rapist *** QB from Miami? under Deion this season. That's where I was going with that.

EDIT: Gators fan here, We really can't talk **** about what they let go on at FSU anymore. Or ever. But we had Tebow so that absolves our sins.

Edited by Norm

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Good point. But I think JSU got some rapist *** QB from Miami? under Deion this season. That's where I was going with that.

EDIT: Gators fan here, We really can't talk **** about what they let go on at FSU anymore. Or ever. But we had Tebow so that absolves our sins.

I can, I went to Mizzou.  EVERYTHING HAS TO BE 10000% PC or the team will quit.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I can, I went to Mizzou.  EVERYTHING HAS TO BE 10000% PC or the team will quit.

JMON MOORE 

I still don't know what he did.....................................................................omg my period key stuck, real deal. Ghosts man.

Edited by Norm

Apples are superior to oranges. No pulp, seeds centrally located. No acid attacking your mouth. Repels doctors. The red color is more sexier. Makes pie. Also comes in other colors and tartnesses.

Disclaimer: red delicious apples don't count. Its a bad apple.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 2

Tom Pelissero -  The NFL informed clubs today they can begin Phase 1 of OTAs on April 19. Players are still allowed to work out at the facility in small groups, as many have been. The NFL and NFLPA continue to discuss virtual vs. in-person meetings and on-field work soon thereafter.

This means no head start for teams with new head coaches, who normally could’ve started OTAs Monday. But unlike a year ago, some players have already been working out in team facilities, and there’s hope for practices this spring, even if meetings remain virtual indefinitely.

The NFL and NFLPA have worked collaboratively throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. But if there's no deal on 2021 offseason rules, normal CBA provisions would apply. In-person workouts and practices would mean players need to show up to earn any workout bonuses in their contracts.