NFL News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

"Abe Lincoln and Winston Churchill have zero IG followers, clearly they are among the least respected politicians ever" 

It's why we really need to focus more on teaching critical thinking skills in secondary school.

Edited by Sasquatch

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

It's why we really need to focus more on teaching critical thinking skills in secondary school.

Somewhere there was some blurb about how "no First Lady has been as involved in NFTs as Ivanka Trump" that got rightly roasted - "yeah, Abigail Adams really missed the boat on that one" 

1 minute ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Somewhere there was some blurb about how "no First Lady has been as involved in NFTs as Ivanka Trump" that got rightly roasted - "yeah, Abigail Adams really missed the boat on that one" 

We live in a "Don't Look Up" world and I'm about all out of hope.

5 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Any thoughts on Joe Judge as STC in Green Bay?

I don’t know about his credentials, but we’d better be interviewing candidates there for an upgrade. Even if we get to “not a liability “ levels, our ST was not up to par this season. 

17 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

Do not see him fitting with the LaFleur loose approach.

Exactly my though - based on the nonsense he put out there, it's like a "nuh-uh." 

Also it seems like NE's ST were good-not-great under him and haven't fallen off since he left, suggesting he was mostly along for the ride. 

Daniel Popper -    Brandon Staley on his performance as defensive play-caller this season: "I feel like I coordinated as well as I ever have. You have to look at process over results."

///

Actually, I think the results matter more...........