Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey arrested for robbery

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

So sometime between the officer submitting his incident report and the actual booking, the charge changed from a 4th-degree theft (misdemeanor) to a third-degree robbery (felony). Odd.

Im guessing some time between the incident and booking he pulled a robbie anderson.

2 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

$15 for a charger!? Now THAT is theft! That hotel probably bought a hundred chargers for $2 each in China.

I mean that's probably the standard retail value for a phone charger. Granted the hotel probably did pay around $2 for them, it still makes sense. What doesn't make sense is filing charges for one phone charger being taken from a hotel room, unless they confronted him about it and he was not nice to them in return (to put it mildly).

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I mean that's probably the standard retail value for a phone charger. Granted the hotel probably did pay around $2 for them, it still makes sense. What doesn't make sense is filing charges for one phone charger being taken from a hotel room, unless they confronted him about it and he was not nice to them in return (to put it mildly).

This.  I don't want to throw around assumptions but IF he stole something and was belligerent about it, I don't see the fault in the hotel filling the charges.  You can't just go around stealing stuff.  Now if it's a mistake, then the charges should just be dropped...

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

More details:

Goddamnit, Marlon. Are you kidding me?

Yeah technically that is robbery. I'm sure it will be lowered and he will give up money for damages to the driver and receive a bad uber grade along with an NFL suspension but probably not doing any real time so that is good news for him. His character takes a hit though.

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

More details:

Goddamnit, Marlon. Are you kidding me?

EDIT: Also, WHY ARE YOU AT A FRAT PARTY WHEN YOU'VE GRADUATED COLLEGE ALREADY?! jfc

And it all comes together. 

First we get out of the way that it was not the hotels charger and im not sure how we for there.

second its about how it seemed from the beginning. He was being a tool bag and honestly i hope the charges dont get dropped. Absolutely unacceptable behavior drunk or not.

1 minute ago, eagles101 said:

And it all comes together. 

First we get out of the way that it was not the hotels charger and im not sure how we for there.

second its about how it seemed from the beginning. He was being a tool bag and honestly i hope the charges dont get dropped. Absolutely unacceptable behavior drunk or not.

We got to the hotel charger because the arrest report indicates the event took place at the hotel, but it makes sense now that the actual robbery took place in the uber, then it was reported at the hotel.

Either way, what a freaking idiot.

Archived