Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Malcom Butler is by no means bad. Something had to happen for him not to play.  

Agreed.  Can't wait to see what it was.  When they showed him in the first quarter, I assumed he would play at some point.  But for him to get benched all game.... man.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Malcom Butler is by no means bad. Something had to happen for him not to play.  

Belichick benched Welker for part of a playoff game for making foot jokes about Rex Ryan back in 2010. Patriots ended up losing.

Butler must have screwed up really badly to be benched the entire game.

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What insanity. Props to the people who predicted a shootout. I am equally in shock by the fact that the Foles and the Eagles beat Brady and the Patriots in a shootout where our defense did not show up, than I am that we actually won the SB. I would have taken any SB W, but doing it against the GOAT QB, GOAT coach, and an all time great sports dynasty, definitely makes it a bit sweeter. Wow, this is surreal.

Get the eff out of here and go celebrate!

10 minutes ago, Starless said:

The Patriots' 8.5 yards per play was the most by a losing team in NFL history.

This is not even close to true. The Chiefs averaged 10.3 yards per play against the Jets this year. Total 18 teams have averaged that many yards per play and lost (post-merger. If you go pre-merger that number sky rockets.)

Archived