Nintendo Switch Thread

3 hours ago, LeeEvans said:
15 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Regretted it? Have you not played Mario odyssey?

I have not. I think a lot of it is just having so many big games come out on other systems and not really having much of a reason to turn it on. After Christmas I think I'll be playing it more and more and picking up some new games for it.

There were a lot of good games this year on other consoles.... Spider-Man, RDR2, God of War, I've enjoyed Black Ops a lot...  I would second Odyssey, that game is magical. Breath of the Wild is incredible as well.

4 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I got Smash Bros for 20% off on Amazon.ca, surprise surprise it has no ship date and the game releases tomorrow. So happy I am cancelling my Prime membership. It has been going downhill for years. 

It has gone downhill to the point nothing is ever 2 days anymore, usually 3-5. But if you have the Amazon Prime Chase Credit Card it’s still def worth it having prime. Getting 5% back is extremely helpful. Especially on big purchases like a game console and $50 back. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

It has gone downhill to the point nothing is ever 2 days anymore, usually 3-5. But if you have the Amazon Prime Chase Credit Card it’s still def worth it having prime. Getting 5% back is extremely helpful. Especially on big purchases like a game console and $50 back. 

I'm Canadian so I don't think that Chase card is an option for me

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Where do you live that this is happening? I’ve never had something take longer than two days to arrive. 

• Like 1

That's pretty huge for Nintendo. I wonder how they pulled that off? 

Anyway, SMASH is out today! 

Who does everyone like to play as? 

I haven't played much Smash since Melee, so I'll have to try out my old favorites (Link and Marth) and go from there. 

On 12/9/2018 at 7:07 PM, SimsZilla said:
On 12/6/2018 at 8:12 PM, pwny said:

Where do you live that this is happening? I’ve never had something take longer than two days to arrive. 

same here. i love prime.

I've loved it for years until this year. Just horrible delivery has ruined it for me, plus the change in the pre-order discount. Will be my last year with it sadly. 

On 12/7/2018 at 7:45 AM, Lions017 said:

That's pretty huge for Nintendo. I wonder how they pulled that off? 

They probably put the money up for it to be made. I doubt it would've been made otherwise since the Avengers game from Square-Enix/Crystal Dynamics is already in development, probably for PS4/XB1/PC. This allows Nintendo to get a piece of that Marvel pie.

Hopefully we'll get more X-Men characters besides Wolverine, I'm positive Deadpool will be in it after his appearance in Marvel Strike Force.

Edited by KManX89

6 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

is it possible to get a switch for less than 200

Possibly if you get a used one, good luck finding one though. Might be able to get a holiday deal but who knows when that will pop up and if you'll get one.

You can get an Xbox one S for 200$ though.