A Chaotic Mafia - jfinley88 WINS!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Role 1) All night moves always redirect to you while you are alive.

Role 2) May daykill up to 3 people in thread by posting their name in red. Can only use Day 1.

Role 3) Feeble Detective. Get all-telling invest, but the first time someone casts a vote for you, you are auto-lynched and the day immediately ends.

Role 4) "You are mafia. Your mafia partners are X and Y. You may talk in this catzy"
        <Host Note: X and Y are really 2 civ vigs>

Role 5) Paranoid cop: Always receives the result "X is looking to kill you"

Role 6)  "You know that HorizontoZenith is actually playing in this game. He can be lynched or hit but nobody else knows he is playing. You may not contact HZ in any way. If HZ is lynched or hit, you win."
Host Note: Horizon isn't playing in this game.

I like it.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If you are dead, don't 'Like' posts to try and give hints about the game. I'll be keeping an eye on it. 

I'll consider it talking after your death and your team will suffer.

Paged.

I updated the rules to include this. I suggest everyone reads them over.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If you are dead, don't 'Like' posts to try and give hints about the game. I'll be keeping an eye on it. 

I'll consider it talking after your death and your team will suffer.

What can I say? I was drunk. 

Now that I think about it - @theuntouchable - you gave the mafia a crap ton of 'gifts'. The cover role kill, mod killing me over something super silly, a bonus hit. Shame shame, I feel less bad about liking the post. Although, to be fair, I started liking the post cause they were all talking about me. I guess I just went overboard. 

10 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Role 1) All night moves always redirect to you while you are alive.

Role 2) May daykill up to 3 people in thread by posting their name in red. Can only use Day 1.

Role 3) Feeble Detective. Get all-telling invest, but the first time someone casts a vote for you, you are auto-lynched and the day immediately ends.

Role 4) "You are mafia. Your mafia partners are X and Y. You may talk in this catzy"
        <Host Note: X and Y are really 2 civ vigs>

Role 5) Paranoid cop: Always receives the result "X is looking to kill you"

Role 6)  "You know that HorizontoZenith is actually playing in this game. He can be lynched or hit but nobody else knows he is playing. You must convince the other players. You may not contact HZ in any way. If HZ is lynched or hit, you win."
Host Note: Horizon isn't playing in this game.

Role 7) if you are the lynch leader, you can chose to evade the lynch and instead kill someone who voted for you.

Role 8) You are mafia, but you must post your moves in thread in guise of normal conversation (IE - I think mafia will [spam] hit UNT). 

Role 9) Youre special, pick your own move. You can do something on even number nights

Role 9) Youre special, pick your own move. You can do something on odd number nights. Host note => every move backfires

Role 10) You get unlimited unblockable hits, but you must use them all on UNT.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

What can I say? I was drunk. 

Now that I think about it - @theuntouchable - @Matts4313gave the mafia a crap ton of 'gifts'. The cover role kill, mod killing me over something super silly, a bonus hit. Shame shame, I feel less bad about liking the post. Although, to be fair, I started liking the post cause they were all talking about me. I guess I just went overboard. 

FIFY

Archived