Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

No and no for me. Coleman isn’t going to be too cheap I don’t believe. If we did bring Murray back, he will be commanding more than him.

And AP I really just don’t want back until he signs a retirement contract and we can celebrate that.

I think if AP came back for the right price in a secondary role to cook(If his Ego can handle that) it would be a good fit as a change of pace back who is probably better than Murray.

I'm not sold on Coleman going over 5m a year at this point. He wasn't the greatest when filling in for Freeman for ATL last year. I'm not sure you can pay him starter money.

19 minutes ago, Saosin said:

I think if AP came back for the right price in a secondary role to cook(If his Ego can handle that) it would be a good fit as a change of pace back who is probably better than Murray.

I'm not sold on Coleman going over 5m a year at this point. He wasn't the greatest when filling in for Freeman for ATL last year. I'm not sure you can pay him starter money.

I mean I wouldn’t hate it, I just don’t want to see the shell of old AP and hearing everybody in Vikings land state he just doesn’t have it anymore running behind this offensive line. 

He probably won’t average over $5M but I’d be willing to bet it’s still more than Murray and we didn’t even resign a player that has been here.

I also don’t want to pay for someone who couldn’t step up and look good for taking over for someone, I’d rather pay a rookie to do that or just give Boone a shot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

I like Zach Brown too, but there's no spot for him on this roster.

Unless they do want to try Barr more as an edge rusher (unlikely I know...)

Nickel package of

Hunter - Stephen/Johnson - Griffen- Barr
                 Kendricks - Brown

Could be fun /shrug

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

maybe the Vikings just feel confident in Boone

Or maybe we just find one in the draft Kubiak's offense is known for taking low drafted rb and making them look like they're superstars like Foster in Houston or Davis in Denver

Edited by vikings209
  • Like 1