Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

I wonder if they are going to space out these announcements on their veteran players to give each player their own moment in the sun so they don't get drowned out by another move...ala, like we won't hear about another move until later this afternoon or even tomorrow, as I'm fairly certain they already know what they're going to do about a lot of these players. 

Edited by swede700
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I wonder if they are going to space out these announcements on their veteran players to give each player their own moment in the sun so they don't get drowned out by another move...ala, like we won't hear about another move until later this afternoon or even tomorrow, as I'm fairly certain they already know what they're going to do about a lot of these players. 

Agreed.

Really respect Eric, from what we can tell. I think last year was a combination of coaching and age. I thought they might try him in the new scheme, but I get this move. More definitely expected.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, swede700 said:

what came to my mind immediately upon reading Kwesi's and O'C's statements was how heavily prepared they were.

like they have more in the can, ready to go also.

22 hours ago, swede700 said:

I also think that with most of the players expected to be out, there’s still hope of restructuring. And those decisions are likely going to go down to the wire.

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

I also think that with most of the players expected to be out, there’s still hope of restructuring. And those decisions are likely going to go down to the wire.

This probably helps in clarifying a lot of the order of decision-making.

23 minutes ago, swede700 said:

This probably helps in clarifying a lot of the order of decision-making.

So even though 3/17 is a big date for a lot of these contracts, stuff will happen before then because Vikings have to be cap compliant by 3/15 (start of the new league year) and they are still 15M+ over their cap number currently. 

• Like 2