Superb owl LII Talk

Texas_OutLaw7

Sad to say, my belief is this. The ONLY way NE wins is if they go in with the mindset that they are tired of hearing how they "cheated." They play a squeaky clean game, blow Philly out and then say: "Now, did we cheat!!!???"

Outside of that, I feel as though Philly has desperation, destiny, and intimidation on their side. Almost every site I see has them winning this game.

16 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

As the game gets nearer...yeah, I find myself giving zero flocks. Still hope Philly loses, but I'm about 80% sure I'm not even going to watch.  

I am going to do my part and scream for a pats victory. And then I am going to go take a long, long shower and attempt to wash away the shame. 

8 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

WTH only 2 predictions??? Is it that hard to watch??? does anyone even give a sh*t

This is the first Super Bowl Sunday where I haven't asked to take a day of leave from work to watch it.  Usually, I'll make a whole day of it, grilling meats, drinking beer, etc.  Today,  however,  I'll get home from work, watch some highlights and then go to bed.  Just want nothing to do with the kind of media build-up that will lead into this game. Gross.

8 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

speak now! and don't come in after the Bowl and claim you knew it was gonna happen that way...

I'd only come back in to this thread to mock the Philly fans, provided they lose.  Outside of that, it's Combine/Draft Mode for us on the 'other' Cowboys forum.

Still praying for that Meteor-strike scenario, though...

I might have to seriously reconsider whether I want to keep watching the NFL or not. They call that a catch for the Eagles, when he clearly bobbled the ball. But Dez takes 3 steps and it's not a catch smfh 

I have no idea what a catch is anymore...

This is hard to watch as a Dallas fan

Y’all can yell all offseason about how running the ball 52% of the time isn’t nearly enough, but we would get run out of the ******* stadium trying to get 4 yards out of Zeke every play against these teams. We’re not even playing the same sport

12 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

This is hard to watch as a Dallas fan

Y’all can yell all offseason about how running the ball 52% of the time isn’t nearly enough, but we would get run out of the ******* stadium trying to get 4 yards out of Zeke every play against these teams. We’re not even playing the same sport

It’s amazing what coaching can do!!!

Archived