Alex Smith to be traded to Washington for 3rd round pick and CB Kendall Fuller; agrees to extension

Apparition

This makes no sense to be honest. At best Alex Smith is the same or slightly better (maybe, sometimes) than Kirk Cousins, but the Redskins gave up a lot for a lateral move. Smith also had a better offensive cast in Kansas City to help him out.

Edited by tima
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

You've just passed the baton.

Rest easy Browns' fans.

We have the watch.

Redskins fans: 

“Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.”

• Like 1

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

Redskins fans: 

“Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.”

That sounds about right.

13 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Cousins to Minnesota?

Quite possibly the dumbest move the Vikings could make. 

You already have to decide between Keenum, Bridgewater, and Bradford. Why are you going to add 34 year old Alex Smith to that? Everyone knows what Smith is. Atleast they have 3 guys with potential upside right now who are younger.