This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

35 minutes ago, Kepler said:

So true. I grew up across the river from minny. In middle school the bastards made us sing some minnesota twins fight song when they were in the world series. Had to spend a few thanksgivings with viking fans for in-laws and it was the worst. My dad called everyone from minny a mud-duck lol. No clue what that actually means though

That's where they're technically Wizards but come from muggle parents.  I mean, they're technically football fans, but they root for a team that's never won anything.  There.  I think I got it right the second time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Maybe but I think that is because you probably don't live in close proxmity/amongs the vikings fans.

I've been asked like 5 times now since they lost "what time do the Packers play?" from Vikings fans. It's like wait, what

6 hours ago, Kepler said:

So true. I grew up across the river from minny. In middle school the bastards made us sing some minnesota twins fight song when they were in the world series. Had to spend a few thanksgivings with viking fans for in-laws and it was the worst. My dad called everyone from minny a mud-duck lol. No clue what that actually means though

At least the Twins entire history isn’t failure.

9 hours ago, Smidgeon said:

That's where they're technically Wizards but come from muggle parents.  I mean, they're technically football fans, but they root for a team that's never won anything.  There.  I think I got it right the second time.

That term was actually mudbloods.

• 2 months later...

The Packers are the ONLY team in NFL HISTORY to win 13+ games for 3 straight seasons and now they have more draft capital this year than in any year they've drafted since 2006.

Since acquiring Kirk Cousins for $84,000,000 guaranteed in 2018, over the last four years the Vikings have:
1 season with over 8 wins, 1 playoff trip, 1 playoff win... and now have their least draft capital since 2018.

17 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

The Packers are the ONLY team in NFL HISTORY to win 13+ games for 3 straight seasons and now they have more draft capital this year than in any year they've drafted since 2006.

Since acquiring Kirk Cousins for $84,000,000 guaranteed in 2018, over the last four years the Vikings have:
1 season with over 8 wins, 1 playoff trip, 1 playoff win... and now have their least draft capital since 2018.

But Minnesota has better WR currently 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...