This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

36 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

The coolest Packer since Donald Driver will be wearing purple in the most artificial environment in the NFL. Sigh. 

That’s going to sting, along with the fake company line “ This might be the best team I’ve ever played with” lines that people will run with. In the end, we are paying him 12.5 on the cap not to play here. If we hadn’t kicked so much down the road we probably could have had a final year run and then let him be a local hero. I do wish the man well, but hope his team’s season falls apart in a spectacular and catastrophic manner, similar to the dome of a stadium caving in. The long standing tradition of Packers going across the Mississippi to watch their careers die continues. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Cousins, Sam Bradford, Chase Daniel, NFL Business HOF.

How dare you not include my boy Brock Osweiler. He may not have the victory in net income, but that man was part of an NBA caliber salary dump unlike I've ever seen in the NFL. Absolute GOAT. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

How dare you not include my boy Brock Osweiler. He may not have the victory in net income, but that man was part of an NBA caliber salary dump unlike I've ever seen in the NFL. Absolute GOAT. 

Deshaun Watson is making a great case too.  That contract is amazing... for him!

• Like 1