Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

4 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

ROCKY-COLAVITO-Cleveland-Indians-1965-Majestic-Cooperstown-Home-Baseball-Jersey

Closer game than what I wanted lol. Indians played some great defense to win this game today! Ursh with two great plays at 3B in the 8th. Great move by Tito to put him in. Lonni with a great diving catch to end the game!

we got Tomlin, Bauer, Cookie, and Kluber vs the Royals. Let's see if we can make it to 25!!!

i know before the season I thought this could be a 100win team but after the spring and early summer I thought we would be lucky to hit the high 80s but damn now we see in the 90s. I want to see this team hit 100!

also screw the tigers, crying about a tight strike zone. They were calling it both ways!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Aced the A's!!!!! Best win streak in the AL. PERIOD!!!!

Make it one more for the modern era win streak!!! KC and the sun shine band coming in tomorrow. Anyone else thinking of going? I'm dragging the old man to the ball park. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Today was a blast

the traffic after was brutal though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Today was a blast

the traffic after was brutal though.

Very jealous.  Haven't been to a Tribe game in a long time, and I bet today was awesome.

Went to so many games when I lived in Cleveland.  They were good for a number of years in the 90's, and I almost took it for granted.  Never again.

Give us a WS championship, Tito.  This year, OK?  Please and thank you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I got my tickets for tonight! I'm hoping to see us break the Cub's record and go for all time winningest streak in Baseball. I'm not counting the Giants tie in the middle streak. But if we break that in a few games I'll take it. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

I hope you stayed for the ending. Wow 

12 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I got my tickets for tonight! I'm hoping to see us break the Cub's record and go for all time winningest streak in Baseball. I'm not counting the Giants tie in the middle streak. But if we break that in a few games I'll take it. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

after finding out why Alias is counting the "tie" as part of the streak, I fully understand it being included. 

14 hours ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I hope you stayed for the ending. Wow 

Oh I didn't leave. I got my dad and uncle to go with me. We stayed the whole time. I don't get up to the park often but when I do!!!!

after finding out why Alias is counting the "tie" as part of the streak, I fully understand it being included. 

Yeah same here. The tie was replaced the next day. I'm hoping we can keep going. We need to stay focused on the Royals. I'm hoping we took the wind out of their sails and we can sweep them. LA is going to be rough. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar