Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

44 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think I’d rather face the Twins than Yankees. However, I think we can beat both.

Doesn’t matter to me they will be pitching from behind because of having heir aces go against one another in the wildcard game. Gotta love it knowing your pitchers are going to be out of order when you are facing one of the best staffs and line ups in all of baseball

• Like 1

I'm 100% convinced that my relatively not angry attitude towards the Browns has a direct correlation due to:

1. My daughter's circumstances (she's doing great btw thanks everyone for the kind words)

2. The Tribe is doing so well and I've enjoyed following them like I always have...this is such a fun team to watch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

So what’s the batting order for playoffs?

1. Lindor

2. Kipnis

3. Ramirez

4. Edwin

5. Bruce

6. Carlos 

7. Lonnie

8. Diaz

9 Gomes/Perez

That's my best guess. Personally, I would like to see Austin Jackson in that 2-hole and Kipnis or Lonnie around that 7/8 spot to give you thar run-producing bat. I'm guessing Jackson plays against lefties. I wouldn't have Kipnis hitting second just because he hasn't been a guy we can count on this year, largely due to health. Imagine if we had a healthy Brantley thrown into the mix.

Really hoping we draw the Yankees. Twins have that spoiler magic that really worries me. I think we stroll to the series if we face Houston, but Boston will give us troubles. Pitching will be good, but the bats need to really come alive. Encarnacion and Bruce may very well be the difference between winning it all and not. I'm not super into baseball, but those are my inexpert feelings. 

21 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Really hoping we draw the Yankees. Twins have that spoiler magic that really worries me. I think we stroll to the series if we face Houston, but Boston will give us troubles. Pitching will be good, but the bats need to really come alive. Encarnacion and Bruce may very well be the difference between winning it all and not. I'm not super into baseball, but those are my inexpert feelings. 

The Twins are going to hit the baseball, but I think that outside of Ervin Santana, we might be able to cobble together a better rotation here on the forum.  

Did you guys know that the Yankees are better than the Indians and that their pitching staff is just Superior compared to the Indians. If it wasn’t for Kluber they would have every advantage in their match ups. If you didn’t know make sure you check out the series thread so you can be informed...smh