Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

9 hours ago, FGK said:

I don't know what the organization saw, but he doesn't look anything like he did early in his minor league career.

We have to learn to trust the FO when it comes to trades like that. When they make moves that are not just purely financial, that means something’s wrong about the guy they’re trading. It could also mean they REALLY like the guy they’re trading for.

It’s why I still feel good about the Kluber trade. Would anybody be shocked if Kluber is just physically done?

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Rumor of the White Sox trading Michael Kopech for Clev.

If that happens, I promise you Cleveland will turn Kopech into an all star pitcher.

Yeah but it would involve Adam Engel. He does nothing for me. So the Indians would trade one of the better pitchers in the league for a prospect and an okay ish OF bat. Feel like that would be a bad trade

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Not official, but I’m reading Clev to the Padres.

I’ve heard so far there’s Chi SD NYY and ATL have shown the most interest in Clev with SD being the most serious. Rumored to have been trying for the past week to get him

Edited by buno67

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’ve heard so far there’s Chi SD NYY and ATL have shown the most interest in Clev with SD being the most serious. Rumored to have been trying for the past week to get him

Padres problem is that they need a 3rd team. Probably Texas.

We could try for Abrams and Patino from them.