Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

8 hours ago, Daimonas said:

someone in my league dropped kerryon johnson and i snatched him up. im pretty solid at RB, you guys think he's worth keeping or using as trade bait?

He's a good add, certainly worth a roster spot. I don't dangle him solo as trade bait though. Johnson is one of those guys who is perfect to add to another piece and have a wholesale upgrade of a roster spot. A Wr 2 + Johnson for a WR1 type of deal. 

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know how anyone can trust Mack in that muddled Colts backfield right now. While I'm disconcerted by Henry's recent decrease in usage and snap counts, at least I know somewhat in what he's going to bring me. Personally, I'd go elsewhere than either of those guys. 

**edit

Just realized that you probably meant as a ROS stash and not as a play this week. I don't know that it changes my answer at all, but Mack probably does have the higher speculative upside in the PPR, so if want to shoot for the highest upside and just sit him on the bench, I could understand that, but I have quite a bit more faith in Henry being a helpful fantasy player ROS. Just think it's more likely you get any sort of fantasy value from Henry rather than Mack. 

I claimed Mack & an hour later Henry was dropped. I put a claim in on Henry, so if I don’t get him I’ll still have Mack. 

Thanks

With fournette on IR & a free bench spot for a pickup\stach who is the highest upside (rest of season) ... Standard scoring

Wire: Enuwa, Kirk, M Mack, R Anderson, Gabriel, Cobb, C Rogers, Calloway orj just try and stash a handcuff to Hunt (for example)?

WR: J Gordon, J Brown, Boyd, G Alison, Fitz

RB: M Gordon, Ingram, R Jones, B Powell, (Fournette) {dropped Ajayi}

11 hours ago, tgrades3 said:

Ronald Jones or Derrick Henry as my RB2?

i have Kamara on a bye & reports saying Chris Thompson won’t be playing. I’m in a tough spot here. PPR

Henry. Jones can't be trusted to offer you a single carry at this point. We have no idea what his usage is. If you can afford a possible zero in the spot but want to shoot for the moon, then Jones is fine

PPR League:

Dalvin Cook vs Cards (only going to play half the snaps)

or

Mike Davis at Raiders (splitting carries with Carson)

or 

Kapri Bibbs vs Panthers (AP banged up and Thompson out, Bibbs looks to get a lot of touches)

or

Aaron Jones vs 49ers (Packers RBs are completely unpredictable with Williams and Ty Mont, Jones does have the most talent though)

12 minutes ago, SeanTaylorsaPIMP said:

PPR League:

Dalvin Cook vs Cards (only going to play half the snaps)

or

Mike Davis at Raiders (splitting carries with Carson)

or 

Kapri Bibbs vs Panthers (AP banged up and Thompson out, Bibbs looks to get a lot of touches)

or

Aaron Jones vs 49ers (Packers RBs are completely unpredictable with Williams and Ty Mont, Jones does have the most talent though)

I dislike all of the options. This may be the time I'm inclined to go with Jones. Assuming that the Packers are up on the niners most of the game, this should be the one where flow works in his favor

1 hour ago, Danger said:

WR:
DeSean Jackson or Robby Anderson 

Flex:
DeSean Jackson, Robby Anderson or Eric Ebron? 

Djax, djax. 

I want as much action as possible from that game. Ebron is certainly an option in the flex, especially for PPR leagues, but he's dealing with four different injuries in his legs. Wouldn't fault you for going that direction. Just like the upside of Jackson. 

If this is the same game, than djax, ebron but pay attention to the inactives. The colts called up a team from the practice squad, that's not a great sign for ebron playing

Archived