Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

21 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you drop Corey Davis , Ridley , or Mack for Tre Smith??? I need a boom type of WR to start down the road

Please help 

I’d drop Mack if anyone. Davis is the #1, although struggling offense. Ridley that offense is to explosive to just drop him. If you have to drop a WR I’d see what available trade wise before dropping 

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you drop Corey Davis , Ridley , or Mack for Tre Smith??? I need a boom type of WR to start down the road

Please help 

No. None of those. Tre's game came with Ginn out. His first TD was strictly broken coverage. Meredith had more targets and catches, he just didn't have that big breakway TD due to the broken coverage.

Would you trade Gurley for Mixon, Hyde, and a 1st Round Pick next year in a Keeper league?  I have to start 2 RBs, and my best second RB is Alfred Blue.  Yeah, sad...  Somehow, I'm 4-2 in spite of it (that somehow is Todd Gurley.) 

I want to still compete, but at the same time, I just don't think my team as currently constructed, can really contend for a TItle, without a better 2nd RB.  So the question comes down to whether I'm better with Mixon and Hyde, or whether they merely replace the points I'm losing with Gurley.  

Thanks in advance for any assistance!  

On 10/18/2018 at 2:07 PM, tgrades3 said:

Need WR help with all the byes coming up. Would you rather have Allison or T.Smith (NO)? I grabbed Smith with the Ginn news but right after Allison was dropped 

I've been struggling with this one as well. I actually had both but dropped Smith in one league because of the bye week last week in order to keep my defense. 

Allison probably has the lower floor, because Rodgers seems to trust him. He's been hurt though and those reps have gone to other guys. 

Smith has the higher upside but will probably have monster games followed by games where he doesn't do anything 

So it depends on your team, if you need an every week consistent guy it's probably Allison. 

Tough call though 

On 10/20/2018 at 4:53 PM, Forge said:

I've basically taken my 5-1, first place, highest scoring team and completely imploded it this week through trades...and not smart ones. 

Lets hear them

Bit of a pickle this week with Sony Michel injured. 

I have Kareem hunt locked into one of my RB spots. Then I have:

Matt breida - banged up, didn't play much last week probably shouldn't be playing at all 

Deon Lewis - bye week

Ito Smith - bye week 

Giovanni Bernard - hasn't played since week 3 

I offered someone chris Godwin for Richard, doubt he bites though. 

Do I drop ito for buck Allen? I am 7-0 in that league and I kinda feel like I could ride out a week if I needed to and pick up whoever is running the ball for the bills or pats on Monday night if it's close ? Next week Deon Lewis will fill in nicely

Archived