Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

You should get a lot of opposition to this.

I would only recommend this change if its 100% yes (only) ... but ultimately there will be someone who benefits from having playoffs in week 17 (teams with no Rams players for example).

So if there is 1 no, I would not do the change.

If everyone agrees would you make the final week 15 and 16? Week 14 is 1st round? I'd like to know so I can propose it

I need to decide who between Luck and Wentz to hold through their shared bye week. 

Neither of their schedules look great or terrible (though I feel like Luck facing JAX twice will be kind of tough even if they're not as good this year)... I think I'm leaning Luck right now - it seems like him and that offense are really starting to come together especially with Mack, Hilton, and Doyle getting healthy.  What would you all do? 

So in a keeper league trade deadline is Halloween.  Keep 3 players, give up a pick the round they're drafted in.

I am firmly out of the playoffs for the year, team scores plenty just bad luck.

I have Mike Thomas who can be kept  one more time for a 4th round pick next year.  I have Sutton and Trequan Smith as potential keepers in the late rounds next year.  I have an offer from a guy for his 1st round pick and Christian Kirk.  Am I crazy for considering it?

4 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I need to decide who between Luck and Wentz to hold through their shared bye week. 

Neither of their schedules look great or terrible (though I feel like Luck facing JAX twice will be kind of tough even if they're not as good this year)... I think I'm leaning Luck right now - it seems like him and that offense are really starting to come together especially with Mack, Hilton, and Doyle getting healthy.  What would you all do? 

Honestly, have no problems keeping either, so I'd probably shop them both around and see if any team that maybe doesn't have an ideal quarterback situation wants to bite. You could package with a wr3 type to slightly upgrade to a wr2 or something. 

I am up by 27 points. He has Gronk and Josh Gordon. 

Its a league with individual defensive players. I have been playing without one because its too random and all of the guys I had were getting less than one point (tackles are point 1 points).

Should I drop Mohamad Sanu and pick up someone from either the pats or the bills defense? 

@Forge

2 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Down 110-95. It’s 0.5 PPR.

He has Josh Gordon, I have Brady and Edelman. How good would you feel?

you should feel good. you have two guys and he has one. 

Edelman is good for 5 catches at least. 

18 hours ago, Forge said:

Honestly, have no problems keeping either, so I'd probably shop them both around and see if any team that maybe doesn't have an ideal quarterback situation wants to bite. You could package with a wr3 type to slightly upgrade to a wr2 or something. 

Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to eat this one, it's only a 10-teamer so most people are ok at QB already, and are at least not in a position where they're ready to trade for a QB on their bye. Think I'm just going to have to drop Wentz. Also need to figure out who I'm picking up this week to stream on Luck's bye:

Wilson vs. LAC

Rivers @SEA

Stafford @MIN

Fitzpatrick @CAR

I'm thinking Wilson right now - that offense is starting to find its groove, he's at home, and that game does have the potential to turn into a shootout. Rivers makes sense for the same reason but he's on the road and SEA has been good against the pass so he worries me.

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Shady- droppable in ten team leagues?

In standard maybe, in half point or full PPR he's a good bench option based on the volume alone. If you're set at RB, I think you could try and trade him this week coming off an 80+ yard game and with his name brand value. 

8 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

In standard maybe, in half point or full PPR he's a good bench option based on the volume alone. If you're set at RB, I think you could try and trade him this week coming off an 80+ yard game and with his name brand value. 

That's what I"m trying for. Nobody wants anything to do with him lol. I traded for him on the off chance that he got traded and got some crazy value, but obviously that didn't happen. 

need some help on waivers this week

A) Coutland Sutton or DJ Moore(PPR)- my Wideouts kinda weak, need to hit a home run... I like both guys but only can add one. Who you like more? I'm actually dropping Doug Baldwin... His knee is jacked up, and the Moore and Lockett been shining and Seattle a run first team now

B) J Doyle or E Engram(PPR)- I'm leaning Doyle, Luck is a better QB, and colts are a better offense. Ebron does scare me a bit

Archived