Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

6 hours ago, Klomp said:

NEED HELP! Need 1 WR, 1 TE and 1 FLEX out of this group to start in a full-PPR league:

WR:
Will Fuller
Keke Coutee
Josh Gordon
Larry Fitzgerald

TE
Jared Cook
David Njoku

RB
Matt Breida
Royce Freeman

I almost want to lean coutee just for the floor in a full PPR league, especially with Fuller still nicked up. Definitely can't start Fitz. Gordon is a hit / miss play, and with Fuller's injury, he is a little as well (also could be matched up with white at any given time whereas coutee won't be). Any of those three makes sense to me.  

Njoku. Getting a little more play with Baker with eleven receptions in two games. Neither has a great matchup for tight ends specifically, but Seattle (6th best against the) is slightly worse than the chargers (10th)

Breida can't be an option unless you have Morris or Jones. He's still very questionable to play and it's the Monday night game

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I almost want to lean coutee just for the floor in a full PPR league, especially with Fuller still nicked up. Definitely can't start Fitz. Gordon is a hit / miss play, and with Fuller's injury, he is a little as well (also could be matched up with white at any given time whereas coutee won't be). Any of those three makes sense to me.  

Njoku. Getting a little more play with Baker with eleven receptions in two games. Neither has a great matchup for tight ends specifically, but Seattle (6th best against the) is slightly worse than the chargers (10th)

Breida can't be an option unless you have Morris or Jones. He's still very questionable to play and it's the Monday night game

I ended up starting Coutee and both TEs. We'll see how it goes....

On 10/11/2018 at 11:38 AM, N4L said:

Kind of a random thought I had last night... for all you DFS players out there who are going to be doing a Monday night only team, might be a good idea to have a build with Kendrick Bourne. He seems to be a guy we target in the redzone. He'd be somewhat risky, but hes also very cheap and will be guaranteed to not be used by literally anyone else lol

Thought this was worth mentioning again.. call it a hunch. 

Also stay away from Pierre Garcon. He and CJ have no chemistry seems like 

Man I’ve had a rough start to the year in a few of my leagues. And it’s not like my teams are that bad...

in one league, I’ve scored the 2nd most points in the league (12 teamer) and I’m 2-4. In another league I’ve put up the 6th most points in the league (12 teamer) which hey it’s not great, but it’s not bad...and I’m 1-5. 

Like WTF. 

Archived