Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

11 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'm always weary of TNF so I am going to say Indy

I usually am as well, but typically not for defenses and more so for the away team, but yeah, I have that same fear (though for some reason, my guys have balled out on thursday nights this year)

I am trying to determine what guys to pull off the scrap heap to get something in my rb2 spot. 

I liked Smallwood's usage last week, and I think even though he has a limited upside, given the team is pretty solid, he may be the pick. 

I have Barber - not trusting that mirage of a game against a terrible defense. 

Ito Smith will get some run now with Freeman out, but at the same time, he hasn't really been all that good. 

Duke Johnson has a great matchup, but I'm bothered that he's only getting 4 receptions or so per game (full ppr) and no carries. I dropped Alex Collins last week, and I'm going to let someone else fall on that grenade - Like Barber, I think that game last week was a bit of a mirage. He was incredibly inefficient

I have Aaron Jones, but I'm about done with that (especially with him on the bye and needing someone for this week). Conner I'm holding on to even when Bell is back and I have Shady and Barkley. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I usually am as well, but typically not for defenses and more so for the away team, but yeah, I have that same fear (though for some reason, my guys have balled out on thursday nights this year)

yeah, to be honest, im always nervous for TNF but like you've said, a lot of good performances this year for me. i just feel Case could have a disaster game

6 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

DeAndre Hopkins and Matt Breida for Julio Jones and Mark Ingram???????

Current Team : Cam, K. Hunt, J. White, D. Adams, J. Jones, M. Ingram

If I did trade : Cam, K. Hunt, J. White, D. Adams, D. Hopkins, M. Breida

Thoughts????? .5 PPR, 10 man league

Umm no. 

You're trading two better players for two worse players IMO. 

1 hour ago, tgrades3 said:

John Ross or Courtland Sutton? Getting hit hard with Byes this week & looks like ima have to start one of these 2. Who would you prefer? 

Edit: or Kearse but I’m starting MN D so I’d prefer not to do that

Kearse would be my preference

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

.5 PPR need 3 of the 4. Starting Mike Evans. 2 Flex league!

WR Cooks vs SF

WR Boyd vs KC

WR Landry vs TB

RB Cohen vs NE

Crazy good matchups. Thanks

Honestly, I'm starting the 3 WRs. 

Cooks has a matchup against someone outside of the PFF top 100 CBs.

Boyd faces Fuller who is struggling hard in KC

Landry goes against the worst pass defense in the league. He is still seeing a ton of volume, but they just aren't connecting. 

I like Cohen's matchup and if you feel more comfortable, I'd replace Landry with him but I think all 3 WRs will eat this week. In fact I have these three in one of my FD lineups. 

Archived