aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

55 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I had no idea Taylor Hawkins passed. that's awful.

I'm happy for Foo Fighters for winning their awards last night but man is that a bummer.

Yeah, it was just like a week or so ago down in South America a night before they were supposed to play.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I had no idea Taylor Hawkins passed. that's awful.

I'm happy for Foo Fighters for winning their awards last night but man is that a bummer.

I was supposed to go see them in Berlin in June. So sad. He seemed like such a genuinely good and likable person. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone here familiar with Louisville? I have to go there for work in a few weeks. Looking for good restaurant suggestions to spend my per diem on. 

not saving your per diem for Dan Flashes at Shops at the Creek? *hoping his reference lands*

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a kid on the way on December! Couldn't be happier!!

@vike daddy I'll let them know years down the road not to get a promise ring for their significant other lol

(And on an unrelated note, this June will mark my 30th birthday, meaning I've spent more than half of my life on this website lol)

Edited by SteelKing728
  • Like 6

55 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I have a kid on the way on December! Couldn't be happier!!

@vike daddy I'll let them know years down the road not to get a promise ring for their significant other lol

(And on an unrelated note, this June will mark my 30th birthday, meaning I've spent more than half of my life on this website lol)

Congratulations on both accounts, Steve. Huge milestones ahead. Speaking (writing) of children, I just had my first grandchild on May 28th. My son and daughter-in-law entered an open adoption and we now have a sweet granddaughter named Leo Skylar. She’s precious in every way. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Congratulations on both accounts, Steve. Huge milestones ahead. Speaking (writing) of children, I just had my first grandchild on May 28th. My son and daughter-in-law entered an open adoption and we now have a sweet granddaughter named Leo Skylar. She’s precious in every way. 

Congrats to you, my man. That's so wonderful!

• Like 1

My youngest child just turned 22 today, so I know what being old feels like, especially with me being a first-time grandfather over a year and a half ago due to my older child.   🤣  Congrats to both of you!  Unlike Steve, I'm too old to have spent half my life here, but it is just over 1/3rd, so that's a pretty good chunk.  

• Like 2