2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Has there been any update on Jordan Matthews?  He seems he would be a good addition, both on the field and in the locker room.  Aaron makes every receiver better.  Is Eric Reid even in play for the Packers?  

6 hours ago, packfanfb said:

It's funny, last year a lot of us were clamoring for the Pack to sign Connor Barwin. He's a FA again this year and i haven't heard one peep about him around the league.

Had him in a mock. He played well last year.

4 minutes ago, gbwins80 said:

Has there been any update on Jordan Matthews?  He seems he would be a good addition, both on the field and in the locker room.  Aaron makes every receiver better.  Is Eric Reid even in play for the Packers?  

Pretty sure he left town. No word on if any numbers were exchanged as far as I know. Probably checked out the medical and assuming it was promising, hopefully GB extended an offer and Matthews circles back and accepts. 

21 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

When he was drafted there was literally literally talk about using him in the backfield and how he can be a gadget player and him being built like a running back. Why can't he be a running back used the other way. What does it matter...

I think it's too late to come back. Leave him there and find ways to use him in the pass game. Think he caught 10 passes or so one of his first games at running back. 

I think the idea going back makes sense more than leaving him there is over done. No offense intended.

giphy.gif

No offense taken at all.  All I said was let’s use him at both positions. Esp if Jones winds up being our 3rd down back.  It’s like ppl forget how much of a stud Ty was at Stanford esp his Jr year.  

37 minutes ago, gbwins80 said:

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Breaux is similar to House. Has had a season or two of high level play amid a bunch of injuries. He's a living, breathing corner, so color me interest.

Pretty much the standard these days. lolz. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Donte Jackson is a 4.2 guy. That will get him over drafted by somebody. 

4.2? Thats the speed of light for a human - and he's not ranked in the top 40?

What? Was he a Track & Field star that just took up football of something? :)

Just now, Leader said:

I recently read a report where he was interviewed and claimed to have a hand-timed 4.27 40. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I recently read a report where he was interviewed and claimed to have a hand-timed 4.27 40. 

Hey - could be - I'm not dissing it - but I dont think I ever heard of anybody running a 4.2 before (which means next to nothing cause I dont follow such stuff closely........)

But thats damn fast.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yes, he was an SEC champion in the 4x100 as the leadoff. 

Has a 60 meter time of 6.63 and a 100 meter time of 10.22.

He's not olympic fast but he's stupid fast.

He's probably not a 4.2 but definitely a 4.3.

37 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

giphy.gif

No offense taken at all.  All I said was let’s use him at both positions. Esp if Jones winds up being our 3rd down back.  It’s like ppl forget how much of a stud Ty was at Stanford esp his Jr year.  

Lol I hate smart phones. I do that a lot somehow.

Archived