BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

OK , so here is the final tally of amount of weeks without voting on at least half the games

mike  3-  semis, week 10 and 8

Ruskie 2- quarters, week 8

Dingo  2-  Bizzbowl and quarterfinals

PR  2  Quarterfinals and week 6

Hockey 2  Week 8 and 9

Pheltz  1-  week 11

Whicker 1-  week 10

Counselor 1-  Bizzbowl

Lukic  1-  Bizzbowl

MD4L  1-  Week 11

Ted  1-  Week 11

feel free to check and see if i messed up.  17 weeks and 16 teams, not fun

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 3

Alright, I believe I've got the player database from the current bdl roster workbook, matched up to what I'm working on to be the new bdl workbook.

I haven't set up the positions used in BDL yet so the listed positions in this new listing will be what spotrac has listed.

I've ordered the listing by team/position/name, so if you guys could all take a moment and look over your roster sections and let me know if you see any duplicates and such.

The current listing is on the left and the new is on the right.

Also, note that it may take a few minutes to completely load.  Once we get the player database sorted out, it won't take so long to load and this one will be used by the spread sheet guys while another one will be linked for everyone to view.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ta3nI1qqVINfBq21NorL4P1ljo1IHsGB1Q3fGq_M5k4/edit?usp=sharing

@Ragnarok
@Jlash
@MD4L
@pheltzbahr
@Hockey5djh
@RuskieTitan
@Counselor
@WFLukic
@Whicker
@ny92mike
@SwoleXmad
@bcb1213
@TedLavie
@SirA1
@DingoLadd
@PR

Also, let me know if the tag worked?  

Edited by ny92mike

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It didn’t work.

Do we get credit for comenting on games that we didn’t vote upon?

Why comment on it but not vote? 

I think not commenting was a separate penalty, because I seemed to have acquired one of those.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Why comment on it but not vote? 

I think not commenting was a separate penalty, because I seemed to have acquired one of those.

There was some frustration this season. I didn’t always handle voting like I should have.

33 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Alright, I believe I've got the player database from the current bdl roster workbook, matched up to what I'm working on to be the new bdl workbook.

I haven't set up the positions used in BDL yet so the listed positions in this new listing will be what spotrac has listed.

I've ordered the listing by team/position/name, so if you guys could all take a moment and look over your roster sections and let me know if you see any duplicates and such.

The current listing is on the left and the new is on the right.

Also, note that it may take a few minutes to completely load.  Once we get the player database sorted out, it won't take so long to load and this one will be used by the spread sheet guys while another one will be linked for everyone to view.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ta3nI1qqVINfBq21NorL4P1ljo1IHsGB1Q3fGq_M5k4/edit?usp=sharing

@Ragnarok
@Jlash
@MD4L
@pheltzbahr
@Hockey5djh
@RuskieTitan
@Counselor
@WFLukic
@Whicker
@ny92mike
@SwoleXmad
@bcb1213