The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

LOL. Gator insiders are saying we got him to push back his commitment date. (Not saying that you're wrong. Only that Miami isn't the only one making that claim.)

Could be… who knows. But I just know he’s a former Columbus HS kid, mom wants him at Miami, and the Cuban connection. Oh and that Cristobal and Mirabal will be his coaches.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"Okay did you get that? Great, I've got this 3* who needs to take a greyshirt today and I've been slacking on telling him so I've gotta run. Yep, yep that last quote was 'adults manipulating young men'."

nothing, i mean literally nothing, will ever top saban convincing a top 100 player to grey shirt instead of going to auburn

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm pretty sure Parks abruptly quit football this year too.

i just googled him and somehow his linkedin was on the first page. it seems like he wants to make movies and tv, so that's at least more interesting than the typical guy stops playing football and falls off the face of the earth story

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

So nothing has changed, except it's more out in the open.

Everybody complaining now are the same people who were screaming about paying dudes when, if the NCAA had accepted that they had to pay players and took a proactive stance at being a broad and all encompassing governing and parental body of the sport of college football, making all the money front facing rather than just changing what we call bag men.

Bam, everything about this that people don't like, solved immediately, years ago. But that horse is gone, too late now.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

NIL has destroyed the college amateur status. Its a free for all money frenzy and no longer about college education.

Congratulations on destroying college football. Now we have another professional league that operates as a developmental league for the NFL.

P.s. any "student" athlete that accepts a dollar should give up their scholarship for someone who won't be bought out.

Good

That is a good thing

It was never about "college education" and it was always about exploiting the talents of young people without giving them compensation commensurate to the value they are creating

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Could be… who knows. But I just know he’s a former Columbus HS kid, mom wants him at Miami, and the Cuban connection. Oh and that Cristobal and Mirabal will be his coaches.

So it looks like Julian Armella might have changed his mind about pushing his decision back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhiDnbLEBw/

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Is Deion actually a good coach?

His team went 11-1 in his first full season as a HC

He also can clearly recruit

Power schools should be tripping over themselves for him

Edited by Tk3