The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

6 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

new phone who dis

5fRowCW.png

fbuzoV3.png

Napier gave Mullen's recruits the heave ho. I hate to jinx us, but the rumors are that we're going to sign three top 100 recruits in the next few hours, including a five star. And that's with Napier only having a couple weeks to actually recruit these guys. You guys should have given Napier what he wanted last year lol.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

"Adults manipulating young men. Education is like the last thing now." says coach making $8.37 million annually

He's also angry that the portal allows the young men who were manipulated by adults like him to peace out, instead of being stuck there.

• Like 1

Mario has done better in two weeks than Manny has done the past 3 years. Signed a couple kids who werenā€™t even thinking of Miami while Manny was here and possibly two OOS kids in 5* Kevin Coleman(magically dropped to a 4* when he was crystal-balled to Miami) and 4* Cyrus Moss. Those are trending heavy to Miami and signing this week but not announcing until the all-star game.Ā Also got 5* OT Julian Armella to push back his commitment date when we had no chance. 5* Shemar Stewart is still in play but Texas A&M bags could be too much to overcome. I have questions about Marioā€™s coaching ability but itā€™s clear heā€™s one of the best recruiters in the whole country. Going to need to recruit the hell of the transfer portal as well. Apparently Alabamaā€™s CB Marcus Banks is transferring to Miami. Kind of eh on that but we do need some CBs especially if Stevenson goes pro.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This bozo really complainingĀ 

This is an interesting time for Clemson. Theyā€™ve lost their AD, OC and DC after a down year. Their current recruiting class is outside the top 10 for the 1st time since 2017 and Dabo looks like heā€™s hesitant to adapt to the current climate of college football.
Ā 

If they arenā€™t careful theyĀ could fall a tier from an elite program (BamaĀ and OSUĀ of the world) to a very good program. Especially if the likes of USC, Texas, Texas A&M and Miami finds success on the field in the next few years.

Edited by TitanSlim

Pulled him and in turn his brotherĀ (see on the left with the SC shirt reveal) away from Ohio State.

Now, we gotta pull Domani Jackson back from Bama's clutches after they were able to dig into him after he decommitted from us when Helton had everything in disarray. I think there's a good shot it happens, but I won't doubt Saban either, so I'll wait till he announces Friday.

Really liked the 3 star LB, Garrison Madden, whoĀ we got from Georgia today too. Really smart kid who got Ivy League offers and has great speed at LB. Not sure why he was rated so low, but I'll take it.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:
2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

FSU Twitter going through it right nowĀ 

not even twitter.Ā  you gotta see them on 247.Ā  they wish the young man get injured smh

That's the worst part of college football is the fans on Twitter tweeting negative stuff at 16-18 year olds trying to make the toughest decision of their life. Oklahoma fans are under every single recruit that tweets anything about USC. It's pathetic.

NIL has destroyed the college amateur status. Its a free for all money frenzy and no longer about college education.

Congratulations on destroying college football. Now we have another professional league that operates as a developmental league for the NFL.

P.s. any "student" athlete that accepts a dollar should give up their scholarship for someone who won't be bought out.

30 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Mario has done better in two weeks than Manny has done the past 3 years. Signed a couple kids who werenā€™t even thinking of Miami while Manny was here and possibly two OOS kids in 5* Kevin Coleman(magically dropped to a 4* when he was crystal-balled to Miami) and 4* Cyrus Moss. Those are trending heavy to Miami and signing this week but not announcing until the all-star game.Ā Also got 5* OT Julian Armella to push back his commitment date when we had no chance. 5* Shemar Stewart is still in play but Texas A&M bags could be too much to overcome. I have questions about Marioā€™s coaching ability but itā€™s clear heā€™s one of the best recruiters in the whole country. Going to need to recruit the hell of the transfer portal as well. Apparently Alabamaā€™s CB Marcus Banks is transferring to Miami. Kind of eh on that but we do need some CBs especially if Stevenson goes pro.

LOL. Gator insiders are saying we got him to push back his commitment date. (Not saying that you're wrong. Only that Miami isn't the only one making that claim.)

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

"Adults manipulating young men. Education is like the last thing now." says coach making $8.37 million annually

"Okay did you get that? Great, I've got this 3* who needs to take a greyshirt today and I've been slacking on telling him so I've gotta run. Yep, yep that last quote was 'adults manipulating young men'."

• Like 3