The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

A lot of he said she said, I wouldn't rule it out, but even if the other guy started it, not a good look for a player.

You guys just officially dropped him this morning. It isn’t really he said she said when as far as I can tell Hardy hasn’t even denied throwing the punch that put a kid in the hospital. A kid that is much much smaller than him and also probably 4 years younger. 

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

A lot of he said she said, I wouldn't rule it out, but even if the other guy started it, not a good look for a player.

https://pennstate.247sports.com/Bolt/Top247-DE-Dorian-Hardy-no-longer-a-Penn-State-Nittany-Lions-comm-108839643

He's gone. Hardy had issues at St. Joe's, so it's not a surprise PSU already moved on. And there's no way they were going to stick by him regardless.

Hardy's dad tried to make excuses for Hardy beating the crap out of the kid. He did it.

Edited by JammerHammer21

On October 10, 2017 at 6:15 PM, JammerHammer21 said:

Any more smoke on Otis at this point?

He will be in Athens today with a lot of guys that are already committed.

commits

• Justin Fields
  • Kearis Jackson
  • Azeez Ojulari
  • Jake Camarda
  • Caleb Tanner
  • 2019 Guys-Smith, Haslewood, Blalock, Bertrand, Smith, Griffin

Targets

• Trey Hill(going to AUB imo)
  • Adam Anderson(commit watch)
  • Robert Cooper(FSU Commit-not solid UGA/Bama battle)
  • Trey Dean(Tenn Commit)
  • Israel Muleuami(FSU Commit)
  • Owen Pappoe(19, commit watch)
  • Trezman Marshall(19)

Will be a lot of 20 guys there and others. 

Edited by devils1854

2 hours ago, PAW said:

You're hearing Pappoe is on commit watch for UGA?  Everything I've read says it is an FSU/Clemson battle.

Yep. Georgia broke the barrier keeping them from Grayson guys during the Miss State weekend. A few guys are now trending to Georgia. Florida State is about to lose almost all the guys they had committed/or close to committing.

Pappoe is the biggest one. Has had 8 crystal balls go to Geogia in the past week, and that's including Clemson and Florida State guys. I've heard it's 50/50 him committing this weekend.

53 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Wearing a douchey face mask thing at :45...did not want.

But that was a well made video. ya'll let him use your stadium to shoot it?

An Oregon fan criticizing someone's athletic equipment as douchey, what a time to be alive.

OSU has cooled on Parsons for reasons not on the field. It sounds like they wouldn’t take him, if the decision were to be made today. Probably heading to PSU. Seems at this point that the teams split the other two guys. Most think Smith to PSU and Oweh to OSU. Smith isn’t originally from Ohio so doesn’t have the local allegiance.