Draft Rumors

goldfishwars

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

If I'm a GM, I certainly don't love it. Does add a certain degree of trust issues with him and it's the Gms that he made look really bad with that crap. Do I think it will kill his stock? No. I think he's still going fringe first, early second. 

I'd think they're going to hold it against him.  Maybe not heavily, but it's enough to make teams hesitate IMO.

I always thought the height thing was stupid/overblown.  Can the man play or not?  It's not like he's playing against midgets in the NCAA.  

Not saying Mayfield is the right move.  Dunno.  This is the most intriguing year for QBs that I can remember in a long time. 

Darnold should be the pick after trading a 3rd for Tyrod. If they didn't have a stopgap, Mayfield is better to step right in, but I think that with a year to sit and the difference in age, Darnold should go #1.

By the time Darnold is 23, you're telling me he won't be better than Mayfield is right now?

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

Darnold should be the pick after trading a 3rd for Tyrod. If they didn't have a stopgap, Mayfield is better to step right in, but I think that with a year to sit and the difference in age, Darnold should go #1.

By the time Darnold is 23, you're telling me he won't be better than Mayfield is right now?

Don't think so. Never been a Darnold guy though, so....

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I don't think so either. Call me crazy but he's probably my least favorite QB of the bunch. 

He's the "safest" of the QBs in the draft, I think in a worst case scenario he's going to bounce around the league as a quality backup.  I'm just not sure he'll ever be an elite QB, or even into that next tier of QBs.

Just now, Rich7sena said:

She's highly reputable. More reputable than other accounts that get posted regularly.

She is?  I can't remember a single thing she broke news related, and she prefaced the whole thing with "It's my feeeling".  It's a feeling.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

He's the "safest" of the QBs in the draft, I think in a worst case scenario he's going to bounce around the league as a quality backup.  I'm just not sure he'll ever be an elite QB, or even into that next tier of QBs.

I think he's Blake Bortles but that's just me.

Archived